Xbox account currency display
Discus and support Xbox account currency display in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I purchased some Xbox credit, I topped it up on the desktop. However, my Xbox 360 keeps displaying the account as dollars despite the fact that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Madbutcher071, Jan 18, 2018.
Thema:
Xbox account currency display
Loading...
-
Xbox account currency display - Similar Threads - account currency display
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
My Xbox account get hacked what should I do
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
How to correct region and currency details on Xbox and Microsoft account?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to correct region and currency details on Xbox and Microsoft account?: I'm having an issue where whenever I try make a purchase it says incorrect region. All my settings on my Xbox, it's account and my Microsoft account are all set as South Africa (where I am). As... -
why is my account in the wrong currency on xbox?
in XBoX Accessibilitywhy is my account in the wrong currency on xbox?: my account is in a different currency 5e87b2e1-3a64-47e2-86b0-5f8206db36a4 -
I have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD.
in XBoX AccessibilityI have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD.: I have two different currencies in my Microsoft Account Balance but the both are USD. 3c21de51-10dc-44e0-90ea-6350f155366e