xbox account blocked for life

Discus and support xbox account blocked for life in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! My account has been permanently blocked. I filed an appeal, it was rejected, a letter came to the mail, there was a ban for illegal acquisition... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ооооооо, May 8, 2023.

1. xbox account blocked for life

Hello! My account has been permanently blocked. I filed an appeal, it was rejected, a letter came to the mail, there was a ban for illegal acquisition and use of xbox live content. I wrote through the appeal form, it didn't help. Banned account ROOK # 8210 27.04.2023 at 20:04. For what specifically banned, I do not know, and no one gives an answer. What should I do? I have written this form many times

:)

ооооооо, May 8, 2023
  2. ооооооо Win User

Да, там нет никакой полезной информации. То есть я не буду видеть учетную запись. И как мне подать туда заявление? There is no useful information about the reason for the ban. We can say that the ban is for nothing.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that Xbox Enforcement actions or suspensions are being handled only by the Xbox Enforcement Team who work offline. Here in community and even Microsoft Support won't be able to assist us regarding Xbox suspensions. As much as we would love to help, we can only do so much about it.

To confirm, did you already apply for a case review through https://enforcement.xbox.com? If so, I am afraid that their decision is final once they responded to your appeal.

Learn more about Enforcement action FAQ here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  4. QBLVD Win User

Why are there no consequences for careless people harassing and threatening online?

Also to add, Xbox should add a option to block accounts from by the same xbox as the main account originally blocked (if that makes sense).

Clearly there is no way to get around this, and Microsoft will surely say “well you can turn your privacy settings on”, nobody wants to do that. Maybe make a friendly safe environment. Maybe ban people who so carelessly through around life threats like a joke.

So angry.
  5. Th3 Tater Win User

gta hacker

Report, block and get on with your game and/or life.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

How do you react to the incorrect behavior of other players?

I block them and move on with my life.
Thema:

1. xbox account blocked for life - Similar Threads - account blocked life

2. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  3. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  4. my account blocked for many passwords attempt

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account blocked for many passwords attempt: I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ e618cf79-f610-4057-959c-fa32fb66f3a4
  5. Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account: So Back on the first of November I've received an email from Microsoft Support about my xbox account and I was not expecting them into inform me that the old xbox account including all of my games...
  6. account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account blocked: I made an account a long time ago not this account this is another one to use for gaming ( sea of thieves on pc) i dont have the same number or email to verify and i dont know the security...
  7. Block Email Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Block Email Account: Hi, I have recently been having trouble signing into my email account that’s linked to my 11 year old xbox account. Microsoft thought there was “unusual activity”. It tells me to fill out recovery...
  8. Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked out of my own account won’t give me access back.: Microsoft sent me an email apparently someone has tried to get into my account. They have now blocked my account accross all platforms. I’ve tried filling the form out as I’ve had my account a...
  9. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.: I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there...
  10. My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** got blocked...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** got blocked...: Would I be able to get it unblocked 3160ede8-d491-4fa3-9a39-a2bc0290332d