Xbox account and Forza account

Discus and support Xbox account and Forza account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox account on an Xbox one and my Forza account is still on there I want to buy a new Xbox will my Forza account switch over with my gamer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh larson1, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Josh larson1
    Josh larson1 Guest

I have an Xbox account on an Xbox one and my Forza account is still on there I want to buy a new Xbox will my Forza account switch over with my gamer tag?

:)

Josh larson1, Nov 27, 2022
  2. SethWakefield Win User

Account issue - trying to link account with new xbox 1s

Was he making a forza account or xbox because if he used the email he used to login to microsoft then try to login there with the ild account and see if the same forza account is linked to his xbox account
  3. Francia J. Win User

Wrong profile on new laptop.

You may have purchased the Forza under that account or if you have an Xbox game pass under that account, Forza is included on the catalog.
  4. Nelrell Win User

J'ai un compte Xbox sur une Xbox One et mon compte Forza y ​​est toujours Je veux acheter une nouvelle Xbox Mon compte Forza va-t-il basculer avec mon tag de joueur ?
    Good morning, 👋

If you connect your account to your new xbox, you will still be the owner of the game! , and you’ll still have the same name! 😉
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Josh

Yes, your progress inside Forza is uploaded to the cloud
    You can restore it as long as you use the same Microsoft account on the new Xbox
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Forza 4 crash lors de la connection a mon compte [Translation - Forza 4 crash during the connection to my account]

Hi dricefernandes,

Thanks for the update with your reply. If you believe that your Forza account and not your Xbox account is at the heart of the issue, as you explained that your Xbox account had no other issues with other games, then I recommend reaching out to the
    folks over at either the Forza Forums or Forza Support for assistance with your account directly. Its possible that another Forza fan has either dealt with the same or similar issue and may have a fix, or Forza Support would be able to take a look at your
    account to find the issue.

Forza Support << can assist with Forza account issues

Forza Forums << Forza community support including technical assistance

Hope this helps a bit more!
Thema:

1. Xbox account and Forza account - Similar Threads - account Forza account

2. forza loads up wrong account

in XBoX Accessibility
    forza loads up wrong account: when i try to open up forza from steam, i am logged into my xbox live account which should be linked to my xbox forza account, however even though im in the right mc account, it still loads up the...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Account lost

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Account lost: Hello, I'm Tuqay. I've been playing Forza Horizon 5 since its release. Today, when I started the game, it displayed a message stating that it couldn't load my save from the cloud. There were two...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Account save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Account save: I have been playing FH5 on xbox for a very long time and have many hours on my account, one day when logging on from my PC (i have also been playing forza on PC on the same account for a few...
  5. Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Forza horizon 5 steam and xbox live account (progres loss?): I logged out of my Xbox account on Forza Horizon 5 (Steam version), and when I tried to log back in, it doesn't display my gamertag (Tr4uko501); instead, it shows a generic gamertag (player...
  6. Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account reset problem when connecting xbox account to steam in forza horizon 5 game: I played forza horizon 5 game on xbox gamepass before. Then I bought the game from steam to play. When I opened the game, it asked me to link my xbox account to my steam account. When I made the...
  7. I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log on my account when playing forza horizon4: It happened once.When i start playing the game,there is a notifcation telling me that i cant log on my xbox live.But i can log on mu account at this web and MIC store...
  8. I am having a blank pop up where i have to sign into my Microsoft account on steam forza...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having a blank pop up where i have to sign into my Microsoft account on steam forza...: Where ever i click start button the login pop up appears but its blank i have had this issue for a long amount of time and i have tried everything please do help here...
  9. I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza on my main account but can on alt: Hey guys, im having a problem getting into fh5 i can play with no problems on my alternate accounts but when i try to load up forza horizon 5 on my main account the game crashes before it can load...
  10. One of my accounts got banned on forza but there's no record of it and when I play on a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One of my accounts got banned on forza but there's no record of it and when I play on a new...: I got banned on one account and can't access online features on forza from another account 61c2b1f4-7fd0-460a-9098-15a69dc9cac8