Xbox accessories doesn't recognize my controller

Discus and support Xbox accessories doesn't recognize my controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox accessories doesn't show my controller on windows 11 it's connected through mirco USB i updated the driver, used another USB cable updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by youssif aly, Jul 1, 2022.

1. youssif aly
    youssif aly Guest

Xbox accessories doesn't show my controller on windows 11 it's connected through mirco USB i updated the driver, used another USB cable updated windows. Tried the controller on my old windows 8.1 laptop and worked perfectly. Can't make it work on windows 11 though

:)

youssif aly, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi youssif aly,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.  

Have a great Day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi youssif aly,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to use your controller on Windows 11 and is unable to because it does not show on your Xbox Accessories. Let’s us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured, we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

For us to verify the account, may we ask you the following questions to distinguish the cause of the issue and to find the right resolution on your concern, please?

1. When did the issue started, any changes that might have cause the issue?
    2. Do you have Antivirus, antimalware, VPN, proxy and PC optimizer installed in your PC?
    3. Do you have any error message/code showing on your screen? Please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information?
    You may also try to visit this link for some basic troubleshooting if this works; Troubleshoot your Xbox Wireless Controller | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Have a good one and keep safe always!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi youssif aly,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. ludovic bunel Win User

Edge disappeared on my xbox one since its last update

well,

I appreciate all your tips. Tried them, nothing seems to work

About the Xbox Accessories App, most of the time, it doesn't even recognize my controllers lol. And more [Mod Removed: Profanity], my xbox
    often fails to recognize my controller ha ha.

We're good to go to SONY !
  6. VirginiaBrooks Win User

Left and Right Triggers not working on PC, Bluetooth Connection, Xbox One Controller, All other buttons works

DS3 is Dark Souls 3, I am playing it through steam and no it had the issue the moment I connected it to my pc. I am unable to use the Xbox Accessories App to update my controller because it does not recognize a controller being connected. When I look in my device manager the controller is labeled "HID-compliant game controller" I am able to deactivate it and it deactivates my controller. But it seems that Xbox Accessories doesn't register my controller properly even if my computer does. I am also unable to use my Xbox Elite 2 controller with steam but it works with other games. I've already updated both controllers using my Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. Xbox accessories doesn't recognize my controller - Similar Threads - accessories doesn't recognize

2. Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I unbind a analog stick from the Xbox accessories: My rights and left stick are busted and I have a game I'm trying to play that just doesn't require the sticks and I have others that don't require them I was wondering if there was a way to just...
  3. Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one saying unauthorized accessory for my Xbox controller: [img] This at the top is info on the controller the one at the bottom is the controller itself [img] 8b883425-0891-4122-b705-b883f4591fb1
  4. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  5. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  6. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  7. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  8. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  9. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  10. Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller turns on console, but doesn't work or show up in accessories.: Have an Xbox Series X with two controllers. One that came with the console and the other that I bought separately from amazon. I am having an issue with the other 2nd controller that I bought...