Xbox Accessories app stuck on 0% when trying to sync data on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Accessories app stuck on 0% when trying to sync data on Windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For about a month now I've tried to get my Xbox accesories app to work on my PC. To update drivers and other stuff. But when I try to go on the app it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gabriel Åman, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Xbox Accessories app stuck on 0% when trying to sync data on Windows 10

For about a month now I've tried to get my Xbox accesories app to work on my PC. To update drivers and other stuff. But when I try to go on the app it just gets stuck at 0% on syncing data.

I have no clue what caused it since it just happened out on nowhere.

Here's what I'm stuck at when trying to launch the app

Xbox Accessories app stuck on 0% when trying to sync data on Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Gabriel Åman, Sep 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gabriel

May I know what did you tried so far to fix this problem?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed?

In the meantime, reinstalling the app didn't work?

Your Windows system and all the apps are up to date?

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.
  3. Gabriel Åman Win User

I've reinstalled the app twice and nothing happened, I have checked for updates and everything was up to date in both Microsoft store and windows but still the same issue.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Gabriel can you try disconnecting the wireless adapter and open the app?
    If that works, connect the wireless adapter with the app opened.

By the way, is this wireless adapter the Xbox Wireless adapter? Or is a Bluetooth adapter?
  5. Gabriel Åman Win User

I have a wireless adapter for my PC, the controller is fully on and working.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories app stuck on 0% when trying to sync data on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Accessories app stuck

2. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  3. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  4. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  5. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  6. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  7. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  8. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  9. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  10. Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%: Hi Since the latest update to the Xbox accessories app, I cannot customise my Elite series 2 controller. The xbox accessories app is stuck syncing data. I have reset the app, removed the app,...