Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2

Discus and support Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HeesungKo, Jan 14, 2020.

1. HeesungKo
    HeesungKo Guest

Even though my windows version is up to date, my xbox accessories is still asking me to get windows 10 May 2019 or later update. I've already signed in my microsoft account on my windows and my controller is connected to USB.

If anyone can suggest any possible fix for this issue, I'd appreciate it

:)

HeesungKo, Jan 14, 2020
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

3. aTrippy KiD Win User

Just update and then maybe youll get a newer update if not then may 2019 in the newest elite controller update.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

Now that you share with us your Windows version 1809, that is a September 2018, is clear why software ask for a May 2019 update, but at the moment the latest build is September 2019. I hope this is a usefull info for you.
  5. KilRoY1166 Win User

Hello and welcome,

You can try if you have not already done so by following the instructions on this page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-hk/help/4028685/windows-10-get-the-update

The update you are looking for has created the same problem in many and corresponds to the 1903 version of Windows.

Unfortunately, some have been forced to reinstall windows from disk image available on ms site.

Or if you known the KB##### number of the update could try to see if in the update catalog there is also this:

You can try to.follow the instructions from here:

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-download-and-install-windows-10-cumulative-updates-manually?amp

Or directly from catalogue site:

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/
  6. HeesungKo Win User

No luck with that :(

Still asking me to get update. Is there a way to manually download May update and override it? Hopefully it fixes the issue
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories app is asking me to get May 2019 update for Elite Controller 2 - Similar Threads - Accessories app asking

2. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  3. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  4. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  5. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  6. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  7. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  8. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  9. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  10. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0