Xbox Accessories app incapable of download.

Discus and support Xbox Accessories app incapable of download. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Similar issue with other Xbox apps, but it has been nonstop with the accessories one. 5b8eacdd-b555-44f4-a6ce-ee238643d747 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Notaloka 0, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Notaloka 0
    Notaloka 0 Guest

Similar issue with other Xbox apps, but it has been nonstop with the accessories one.

:)

Notaloka 0, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Notaloka 0,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Notaloka 0,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are having issues downloading Xbox accessories app.

To be able to sort out accurate resolution to your problem, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC or phone)?
    2. If you Windows, what is the current version and edition of Windows Installed?
    3. Do you mind sending to us the exact error message? (be sure to leave out any personal information such as your Gamertag, name, etc.)

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

For the meantime we would like you to check these articles.

1. Xbox Accessories - Microsoft Store Apps
    2. Microsoft Apps - Microsoft Corporation
    3. All about the Xbox Accessories app | Xbox Support

[​IMG]

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

Xbox controller on PC

have you downloaded the xbox app to your computer, and with the controller plugged in reboot the computer, the controller should show up in your devices under settings

sing Xbox Accessories App

You can easily download/update this driver for Windows 8 and 10 using the Xbox app.

1- Download Xbox Accessories app

2- Once downloaded,
    install to update controller drivers
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Cloud Gaming Not Detecting Controller

Did you download the Xbox accessories app?
  6. onyxishere Win User

Incapable of Downloading a Game

Sorry to hear it. What is the game? How big is the USB storage? Did you know that you can now get an external hard drive of up to 2 TB for your console for storage?
Thema:

1. Xbox Accessories app incapable of download. - Similar Threads - Accessories app incapable

2. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  3. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  4. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  5. I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANNOT update OR USE the Xbox Accessories App. It just says i need the latest update,...: Everytime i open xbox accessories app it just says i need the latest version BUT I HAVE NO AVAILABLE UPDATES. sorry for the caps im losing it. so much has gone wrong in me trying to fix this that...
  6. Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories app doesn't start anymore (´・ω・`)?: https://i.imgur.com/BwsatJX.png (Image of the error message that I should update Windows, but it is already the Insider Preview ) Hi, for a few days now, I can't open the Xbox Accessories app...
  7. xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox accessories app for pc wont launch "windows os update required": Xbox accessories app on my pc wont launch. It tells me: "windows os update required to usew this app, first get the latest version of windows" The problem is that I already have the latest version...
  8. I can't access my Xbox Accessories app

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't access my Xbox Accessories app: My D-pad on my controller won't work with my PC, I tried to use the Xbox Accessories app to update it and to change the controls back to normal, but every time I load up the app it's only active...
  9. Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app no longer opening up windows 11 pro. Worked fine till today: As in title, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clicking on repair etc , nothing, royal pain this is. Just does not boot up when clicked on f4c1b286-3e6d-4d23-babd-4a9ae7cb69a0
  10. Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App, syncing data remains at 0%: Hi Since the latest update to the Xbox accessories app, I cannot customise my Elite series 2 controller. The xbox accessories app is stuck syncing data. I have reset the app, removed the app,...