Xbox 4K60 Game Capture Shows 1080p30

Discus and support Xbox 4K60 Game Capture Shows 1080p30 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Several months ago, I was using the 4K60 Game capture to an external hard drive consistently with no flaws. Now every time I record I can't get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jamesbowles77, Jul 30, 2020.

  1. Xbox 4K60 Game Capture Shows 1080p30


    Several months ago, I was using the 4K60 Game capture to an external hard drive consistently with no flaws. Now every time I record I can't get the recording to show as 4K, instead it shows as 1080p. I have all my settings to 4K HDR but nothing will
    fix it. I reported this in the insider hub, when will this bug be fixed because I am on hold for making videos and it's frustrating, please get a fix asap

    :)
     
    jamesbowles77, Jul 30, 2020
    #1
  2. Hao S Win User

    Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?

    my point was since xbox game bar is capable of screen capture can I just have it capture my screen i.e. just as a screen capture to show for instance where saves and files are or just screen capture on windows explorer to show where to move files...
    etc not just for games
  3. joe andersen Win User

    Can you put a 1440p option for those who have 1440 P monitors

    Xbox series S i only get 1080 p and 4k60

    There is no option for 1440 P even at 60
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

    Cannot take screenshots

    Try going into Settings, Preferences, and then Capture & Share.

    From there check to see if under Capture in the first block that says, "Allow game captures", and see if it either shows: "Captures by me or games" or "Capture by me."

    If it says, "Don't capture", then change it to either one of the other two options.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    Disappearing screenshots from xbox one s

    Did you check in the Browse All Captures screen and select show captures on this Xbox only?
  6. LeviW2 Win User

    Xbox gaming captures fails (again) to delete my Xbox live captures

    I do own the app. Captures will not delete from there either.

    The captures also do a cycle where it shows all the “deleted attempts” and won’t delete, then it’ll show no old clips I’m trying to delete (it’ll show any recent clips I’ve tried to add) and that’s when it allows me to upload. It also will show all my old clips and screenshots and when I go into recently captures, it shows the most recently added captures to Xbox live. Right now, it is showing 101 clips and when I click on recently captures, it shows the 4 I managed to slip on to Xbox live only. It’ll eventually revert to the 101 clips and not show the most recent ones.
Thema:

Xbox 4K60 Game Capture Shows 1080p30

Loading...
  1. Xbox 4K60 Game Capture Shows 1080p30 - Similar Threads - 4K60 Game Capture

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Xbox One S 4k60 YouTube not available

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S 4k60 YouTube not available: I have had this problem for a while now and cannot find a simple answer. My Xbox One S is connected to a 4k TV and it says on the Xbox 4k TV details that my TV supports 60hz, 50hz and 24hz. When I...
  9. No 4K60/2160p60 on Xbox One S? Option missing on YouTube app

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    No 4K60/2160p60 on Xbox One S? Option missing on YouTube app: Recently, I noticed that the official Youtube app on Xbox One S does not give the option for 2160p in 60 Hz videos!!! E.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXb3EKWsInQ. 4K30, however, works fine....
  10. Xbox Game Capture Broken (4K60)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Capture Broken (4K60): Several months ago, I was using the 4K60 Game capture consistently with no flaws. Now every time I record I can't get the recording to show as 4K, instead it shows as 1080p. I reported this in the...