xbox 360's product

Discus and support xbox 360's product in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, the xbox 360 is old.I would like to ask if you could make the games of the xbox 360 free.Can you make them free please.Already there is the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TribalSnow35081, Dec 16, 2017.

  1. xbox 360's product


    hello, the xbox 360 is old.I would like to ask if you could make the games of the xbox 360 free.Can you make them free please.Already there is the xbox two that will go out.Please .

    xbox 360's product [​IMG]

    :)
     
    TribalSnow35081, Dec 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Mister Ohnaka, Dec 16, 2017
    #2
  3. The Lion Turtle, Dec 16, 2017
    #3
  4. xbox 360's product

    All feedback and suggestions cab be posted to the official Xbox feedback site,for better visibility. You can vote on and suggest new ideas like this. Here is the site: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice
     
    ONEEYEDKILLAh, Dec 16, 2017
    #4
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    xbox 360's product

  6. RegonalCoast103 Win User

    Xbox Live service discontinued for Xbox 360 by 2016?

    I don't believe the 360 will retire LIVE services in 2016, I think that they will discontinue production on Xbox 360's but Xbox LIVE services will still be there.
  7. Mister Ohnaka Win User

    Manette sans fils ne fonctionnement plus.

  8. Eletricdrum Win User

    audio description how to turn off on Xbox x media player

    Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

    Which Xbox are you using (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Seres S|X) ?
  9. SlappyMcGuiness Win User

    where is the digital ver of titanfall on xbox 360???

    from the ea webite : Titanfall will not be available for digital download via Xbox 360's Games on Demand at launch.

    Titanfall will not be available for digital download via Xbox 360's Games on Demand at launch. Titanfall on the Xbox 360 is currently only available as a physical product, check your favorite retailer for when you'll be able to grab your copy of Titanfall!
Thema:

xbox 360's product

Loading...
  1. xbox 360's product - Similar Threads - 360's product

  2. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  5. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  6. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  7. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  8. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...