Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module?

Discus and support Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360S Trinity for some Reason dont recognize the Wi-Fi Module. It says i have to plug in the Wi-Fi adapter, which seems weird since the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tobi_802, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Tobi_802
    Tobi_802 Guest

My Xbox 360S Trinity for some Reason dont recognize the Wi-Fi Module. It says i have to plug in the Wi-Fi adapter, which seems weird since the Xbox should have the Wi-Fi internally . It also have problems updating via Lan Code: 43C5 - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 807B - 01F7.

:)

Tobi_802, Mar 28, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

If your console is not recognizing the Wi-Fi module, there may be a hardware issue with the console's Wi-Fi component or antenna. The Xbox 360S model was released with built-in Wi-Fi capability, so it should not require a separate Wi-Fi adapter to connect to wireless networks. Check to see if any cables or connections are loose or disconnected. Unplugging the power cable from the back of the console, waiting for 10-15 seconds, then plugging it back in and turning on the console. Check your router's settings to ensure that it is broadcasting the Wi-Fi signal and that the security settings are correct. If your console still cannot connect to Wi-Fi, you can try using an Ethernet cable to connect your console directly to your router.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

XBOX 360 WITHOUT WIFI

it still has a wifi component due to the wireless controllers that uses the 2.4Ghz band also, so all 360 models have some sort of wifi module in them, the original xbox 360 did not have a wifi module to connect to wifi networks but still had a custom wireless module for connecting the controllers wirelessly as they don't use bluetooth. and that cannot be disabled either.

if you are in an environment where no wireless signals are allowed then the original xbox, ps2 era consoles is your only choice.
  4. JRiveraVZ Win User

wireless network connection troubleshooting

By the way my NAT is open and has never been a problem for me. But whenever i seem to reset my wifi module and wifi router to my gateway my xbox works fine.
  5. BikeRunMad83 Win User

Controller disconnecting!

Thanks but I have been through that list and it's no different what ever I try. Thinking about replacing either the WiFi module on the top part of the Xbox or the RF board in the front which is where the antenna for the WiFi goes. The controller uses a
    WiFi signal apparently.
  6. Korhog Win User

xbx1s

After all of actions what you did, i think it's hardware problem with internal wifi module.

Probably it's maybe high load of wi-fi module, if you are watching the Netflix in 4k resolution
Thema:

1. Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module? - Similar Threads - 360S haven't got

2. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  3. How to fix xbox 360s 4gb memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix xbox 360s 4gb memory: My xbox 360 memory had 2 out of the 4 gb used. After turning it on unused for a week it would be stuck on the xbox 360 startup. I waited for an hour and it said that there was a memory problem and...
  4. Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible: So I just was wondering why Xbox/Microsoft decided to stop making Xbox 360 games backwards compatible. There are still so many games that deserve/need to be made backwards compatible especially...
  5. I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...: I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but went to check there was not 4gb 92afaf6f-b888-4491-9eff-02ebd3d981c8
  6. I recently purchased a X-Box 360s from an electronic store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently purchased a X-Box 360s from an electronic store.: ***Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from description. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy. ***...
  7. Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign...: Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign in....i have already formatted the hard drive and cleared the cache...is there maybe something else i can try...
  8. Hi there, why isn't Netflix loading up on both my Xbox 360s? I've tried wireless and wired....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, why isn't Netflix loading up on both my Xbox 360s? I've tried wireless and wired....: Hi there, why isn't Netflix loading up on both my Xbox 360s? I've tried wireless and wired. It keeps trying to load but comes up with "Netflix encountered an error tvq-st-141". I've tried all the...
  9. How to deal with windows media center for 360s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with windows media center for 360s: Yes it and tell me for Windows Media center for security and it's protect your content your to set up a key to connect to Windows Media center right down the following setup key then select...
  10. I have a Xbox 360s and it will not stop freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360s and it will not stop freezing: I have done all the obvious trouble shooting for this so I would greatly appreciate some help with this but please not the obvious, such as cleaning the disc's, proper ventilation, cleaning the...