Xbox 360s Freezing Issue... Goodbye xbox.

Discus and support Xbox 360s Freezing Issue... Goodbye xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, I've been with xbox and it's online service since day one. I've purchased two original xbox consoles and now own three xbox 360's. My old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaidbackZzz, Jan 4, 2014.

1. LaidbackZzz
    LaidbackZzz Guest

Hey there,

I've been with xbox and it's online service since day one. I've purchased two original xbox consoles and now own three xbox 360's. My old account, which I could never recover, was Xhound, my second xhoundfreak, and now I'm on my third live account. While
    my first two original consoles are still working (props) I have lost (as in: it broke) one of my 360's and my second one (360s) is having the same symptoms my first one did before breaking down entirely. It's sad that I have to post on here because customer
    service is so terrible. I wish this post was about trolling and trashing microsoft, but it's purely truth on a real situation. I'm tired of wasting cash on things that don't work. I'm tired of having things change so that I pay for a family plan and then Microsoft
    decided to make them individual live accounts. I'm tired of being afraid of that moment in the middle of a movie or game where my console will freeze. I've been a die hard fan but this is too much. Getting on my console and getting it to work is just more
    work. The anti-aliasing isn't even working right on any of my consoles and any game that involves 4-player split-screen has extremely low fps drops, making a game like Halo 4 unplayable. While I admit that it has a nice touch when it comes to content, the
    hardware is simply trash. I feel like I've been throwing money out the window. My real problem is that I live in a South American country, thus eliminating any chance of getting a replacement or any kind of support. I learned recently, however, that Sony does
    have support for their consoles here, which is in part what sparked my urge to write this here. I have enjoyed, for the most part, using these consoles and playing some of the exclusives that come with them. But there are some things that are just too much.
    The manipulation involved with this company (micro$oft) is just ridiculous. My xbox 360 doesn't have flash on it's internet explorer? Are you kidding me? I can't use skype? This company wants me to go out and buy it's Next-Gen just because it locked certain
    features out of it's previous console? To some people it may seem a little silly to get worked up over some video games and entertainment, but I paid good money, and I want the bang for my buck, which microsoft just simply doesn't know how to deliver. I'm
    not saying that Sony has done a better job, I've had little experience with the playstation 3, and I'll have to admit that the online service (playstation online) is just sad. I hate to rant but I feel like I've been bent over, hard. So now I have to call
    customer service and wait for 3 hours so I can cancel my 4 gold accounts, and try to find some sad person to buy the manure occupying space in my living room. I am no longer buying products from microsoft. I'll have to get used to using open office and apple
    products as well.

:)

LaidbackZzz, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Mellish360
    Mellish360 Guest
    Xbox 360 Update 23/2/12

My xbox is freezing whenever i try to update and obviously no xbox online goodbye mw3 overwatch!

Mellish360, Jan 4, 2014
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    Xbox One instability

I've had way more xbox 360 crashes than xone, also different machines so you know. Difference now is my xbox doesn't have to be restarted, it just goes to dashboard which isn't an issue.

Xbox 360 crashes it completely locks up and freezes until i restart.

cross44, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Jyxa
    Jyxa Guest

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences with Xbox and Microsoft in general. The right place to post this would be the feedback forum, due to the fact that you have basically just given feedback about the console. Here's the place to post:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    I know you probably don't care where this is posted, but it's still a better place to put this.

Jyxa, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Jyxa Win User

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences with Xbox and Microsoft in general. The right place to post this would be the feedback forum, due to the fact that you have basically just given feedback about the console. Here's the place to post:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
    I know you probably don't care where this is posted, but it's still a better place to put this.
  6. Mellish360 Win User

Xbox 360 Update 23/2/12

My xbox is freezing whenever i try to update and obviously no xbox online goodbye mw3 overwatch!
  7. WildChameleon Win User

Be gone XBOX 360 and hello XBOX ONE...HA HA !

Shouldn't this read goodbye Xbox 360, Hello XBone ?
  8. TMX boxburn Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

9. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Xbox 360 slim keeps freezing

Thema:

1. Xbox 360s Freezing Issue... Goodbye xbox. - Similar Threads - 360s Freezing Issue

2. Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did Microsoft block Xbox 360s from Xbox Live on 1-11-24?: On Thursday 1-11-24 two of my xbox 360 S and my xbox 360 E stopped accessing Xbox live. I had been using daily until 1-11-24. Prior to the access failure I had made no changes to network...
  3. How to fix xbox 360s 4gb memory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix xbox 360s 4gb memory: My xbox 360 memory had 2 out of the 4 gb used. After turning it on unused for a week it would be stuck on the xbox 360 startup. I waited for an hour and it said that there was a memory problem and...
  4. Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did Xbox stop making 360s games backwards compatible: So I just was wondering why Xbox/Microsoft decided to stop making Xbox 360 games backwards compatible. There are still so many games that deserve/need to be made backwards compatible especially...
  5. I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but...: I recently bought xbox 360 s and i know that xbox 360s is coming with 4gb built in but went to check there was not 4gb 92afaf6f-b888-4491-9eff-02ebd3d981c8
  6. I recently purchased a X-Box 360s from an electronic store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently purchased a X-Box 360s from an electronic store.: ***Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from description. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy. ***...
  7. Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360S haven't got a Wifi Module?: My Xbox 360S Trinity for some Reason dont recognize the Wi-Fi Module. It says i have to plug in the Wi-Fi adapter, which seems weird since the Xbox should have the Wi-Fi internally . It also have...
  8. Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign...: Hi guys...i am having a problem with my xbox 360s.....i get a page that says cant sign in....i have already formatted the hard drive and cleared the cache...is there maybe something else i can try...
  9. Hi there, why isn't Netflix loading up on both my Xbox 360s? I've tried wireless and wired....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, why isn't Netflix loading up on both my Xbox 360s? I've tried wireless and wired....: Hi there, why isn't Netflix loading up on both my Xbox 360s? I've tried wireless and wired. It keeps trying to load but comes up with "Netflix encountered an error tvq-st-141". I've tried all the...
  10. How to deal with windows media center for 360s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to deal with windows media center for 360s: Yes it and tell me for Windows Media center for security and it's protect your content your to set up a key to connect to Windows Media center right down the following setup key then select...