Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work

Discus and support Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just got a X360 (Slim) after few Years without console and id really like to use the Youtube App, but it loads (with the regular Youtube logo and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kumplo, Sep 4, 2017.

  1. kumplo
    kumplo Guest

    Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work


    Hi

    I just got a X360 (Slim) after few Years without console and id really like to use the Youtube App, but it loads (with the regular Youtube logo and red background) and then the screen turns Black. i can move around and press A to watch a Video, but without
    seeing anything. Other stuff like Games and Netflix work fine. I tried to reinstall allready, but it didnt help

    :)
     
    kumplo, Sep 4, 2017
    #1
  2. Issues with Halo:nightfall, will not play

    Same here, app won't work says buy halo, but found the episodes on youtube (all in 1080p HD) full run.
     
    xXUnknownxCOGXx, Sep 4, 2017
    #2
  3. Gambitz711
    Gambitz711 Guest
    XBOX One controller doesn't work in XBOX One YouTube app

    When I enter the YouTube app on the xbox one with my xbox one controller my controller quits working. I can use the guide button to exit, otherwise I can't do anything else. I have a media controller that works in the app, but curious to why my xbox one
    controller won't work in the app. please help.
     
    Gambitz711, Sep 4, 2017
    #3
  4. Darth Stricken Win User

    Xbox one achievements messed up?

    Mine too. As well as the YouTube app. Also Xbox Vid isnt working properly on my 360.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

    YouTube app is not working on Xbox 360

    Hello Kevin,

    Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that the YouTube app on your Xbox 360 is crashing every time you open it. We have a support article that provides information on

    how to get a new Xbox 360 update
    . We recommend checking the YouTube app in your hard drive for any corrupt files. Corrupt files are indicated by an exclamation point next to the file. You definitely want to

    delete any corrupt files
    that are on your hard drive. Once the corrupt files are gone, you will need to uninstall and reinstall the application. Be sure to let us know the results Kevin!
  6. KevinMedina Carbonó Win User

    YouTube app is not working on Xbox 360

    Where do i check if there's any update available?
  7. KevinMedina Carbonó Win User

    YouTube app is not working on Xbox 360

    I restarted the console, reinstalled the app and restarted the modem and it doesn't work.
  8. KevinMedina Carbonó Win User

    YouTube app is not working on Xbox 360

    It just crashes, it says that YouTube is not available at the moment.

    I'll do that, thanks.
Thema:

Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 YouTube app won't Work - Similar Threads - 360 YouTube app

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...