xbox 360 xbox live not available in your region

Discus and support xbox 360 xbox live not available in your region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox one account doesn't work on Xbox 360. It says xbox live is not available in your region. Although the second account registered in the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ВладРоманов1, Dec 7, 2022.

1. xbox 360 xbox live not available in your region

My Xbox one account doesn't work on Xbox 360. It says xbox live is not available in your region. Although the second account registered in the same region works properly. I want to play backward compatible Xbox one games purchased on my account on Xbox 360 when I don't have access to my main console. Why can't I do it?

:)

ВладРоманов1, Dec 7, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Перево игр

To play xbox 360 games in a different language your account should be set in the xbox live region where that language is available.
  3. maxen Win User

Cinemanow

It seems to only be for Xbox 360 right now, and not in every region either.

If you check the Xbox Live Status page you actually see all the apps available in your region and can filter by Xbox 360 or Xbox One:

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  4. ngocphi Win User

Free game with gold membership Help cannot get xbox 360 one

if the error is you must make the purchase from your Xbox you must use an adult account with gold to download it or use an Xbox 360

If you are getting this is not available in your region you must your account region to your actual region unless you don't live in an xbox live region then nothing can help you
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nope, unfortunately something like that is not possible.
    And also is not possible to transfer any kind of content transfer between Microsoft accounts
  6. ВладРомано Win User

I am in Belarus. This region is not in microsoft, so I have selected the region Russia. I will add that this problem was before the war in Ukraine.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 xbox live not available in your region - Similar Threads - 360 live available

2. 360 live issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 live issue: i’m using the Xbox one I’m trying to play an Xbox 360 game Domino’s when I try to login. It’s telling me to check my Internet. I’m logged into the Internet on my Xbox one profile having this...
  3. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  4. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  5. Xbox 360 live not working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live not working?: I've been trying to play black ops 2 online but my it always says that I need to test my internet connection, which is already good. What do I do? 0ccd3d4a-e459-41eb-ab9b-27853325cad0
  6. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  7. Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live on 360 games on xbox series s: So this happened real recently. Whenever I load up a 360 it just refuses to connect to xbox live giving me an error. I've dived deep into other forums and found no solution. Not even support could...
  8. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  9. since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    since xbox live gold no longer exists and gamepass isn't available for xbox 360, how do...: Xbox Live Gold no longer exists. Gamepass isn't available on Xbox 360. How do 360 players play online? 202b92ea-3c3f-4055-a889-771180c2f365
  10. Fifa 19 xbox live for 360. Is it available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 xbox live for 360. Is it available?: Can I download fifa 19 from xbox live on my 360 2d45bd1c-37a5-4494-9013-b8066d0323a2