XBox 360 - XBOX Live is not letting me play online though multiplayer is enabled

Discus and support XBox 360 - XBOX Live is not letting me play online though multiplayer is enabled in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently started using my XBOX 360 again and I decided to play the HALO 3 ODST multiplayer disk. I tried to do matchmaking but the console... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Silas R. B., Mar 14, 2023.

1. Silas R. B.
    Silas R. B. Guest

XBox 360 - XBOX Live is not letting me play online though multiplayer is enabled

Hello,

I've recently started using my XBOX 360 again and I decided to play the HALO 3 ODST multiplayer disk. I tried to do matchmaking but the console said that multiplayer is restricted. I thought maybe I had put some restrictions on it and never removed them. I went to privacy and checked but everything was enabled. Why is this?

:)

Silas R. B., Mar 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Silas!

Based from the article link below, it says "On January 13, 2022, Xbox 360 game servers for Halo games were turned off (sunsetting the service). This means that while these games can still be played, online services such as challenges and file share are no longer available". That must be the reason why you can't access online multiplayer. Read more from the link below.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...
  3. Spazpol Win User

Game saves on cloud

Gold is only required to play on-line multiplayer. It "use to" be required for xbox 360 cloud saving (not 100% certain if that is still the case now with backwards compatibility) for xbox one titles though everything is cloud saved as long as your account
    is xbox live enabled (silver or gold).
  4. EnzoOnLinksHead Win User

Redeemded 2day trial showing as 'disabled' on Xbox console

it wont even let me play online multiplayer though
  5. Cash Mattingly Win User

How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code 0x8007013D

I need help with Xbox 360 enabling cloud storage it won’t let me enable it because it says it lost connection to Xbox live even though I am connected and I have Xbox live gold and I have 512 MB of storage. I’m just trying to get my saved data from my game to Xbox one
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox live

the Xbox Live Gold membership isn't just to play games online.

Xbox Live Gold membership benefits:

• Enables online multiplayer on Xbox One and Xbox 360, so you can play games online with friends.
    • Get FREE Xbox One and Xbox 360 games every month – worth up to $700 per year.
    • Receive exclusive discounts of up to 75% off games, add-ons, and more in the Xbox Store.
    • Powered by hundreds of thousands of servers that maximize performance and reduce lag.
    • All future Games with Gold titles for Xbox 360 will be playable on Xbox One.
Thema:

1. XBox 360 - XBOX Live is not letting me play online though multiplayer is enabled - Similar Threads - 360 Live letting

2. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  3. Won’t let me sign in on Xbox 360 live on my series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won’t let me sign in on Xbox 360 live on my series x: Won’t let me play my backwards compatible games on series x won’t let me sign in comes up error code 8015190E can anyone help someone’s told me they’ve took the servers down is this true?...
  4. Why does my xbox 360 games not let me connect to xbox live? my wifi and everything are fine...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox 360 games not let me connect to xbox live? my wifi and everything are fine...: i don’t know why this happens but i just need help 5dbc43a5-c161-4f4c-9cf9-54492990bd0a
  5. Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox 360 won’t let me login to my Xbox live account (Error 80151103): Hello. A few days ago, I was booting up my Xbox 360, and I was just about to login when it asked me to enter my email and app password. Despite entering the correct details, it wouldn’t let me...
  6. HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! My xbox 360 won't let me sign into Xbox live: Hi, I've been trying to log into my Microsoft account to access my Xbox Live account, and I says "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. Please Download Again. Code:...
  7. I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my xbox 360 it won’t let me sign in to my Xbox live account: I need help with it pls respond 13733936-4356-438d-84c2-8830221168f1
  8. I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I entered the correct info but It won't let me into my XBOX live account on my xbox 360.: It works on everything else but when itry it on the 360 it shows this error message "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it, download it again." What does that...
  9. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771
  10. my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox 360 wont let me download my Xbox live user: my main Xbox live account delete espontaneament and try to download it again but I could not since the Xbox gives a notice of that at the moment no account cannot unload. I've been 3 days with...