Xbox 360 Xbox Live Account Download

Discus and support Xbox 360 Xbox Live Account Download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased Far Cry 1-3 on my xbox one because of the sale. and since they are an xbox 360 title it loads just like an Xbox 360. When i try to load... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Connor Hanson, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Xbox 360 Xbox Live Account Download

I purchased Far Cry 1-3 on my xbox one because of the sale. and since they are an xbox 360 title it loads just like an Xbox 360. When i try to load into the game it makes me sign in, so i click my account. after it attempts to sign in, it says i cant connect to xbox live on this console and need to download my account again. but then when i try to download my account i enter my email and then it says my password is wrong. I just used my password on my phone to sign in so it’s correct. how can i fix this issue??

:)

Connor Hanson, Jun 5, 2021
  2. OmarLinares Win User
  3. KALEEF Win User

Xbox Live Issues

4. Smwutches Win User

Join Profile to Live Account

5. Smwutches Win User

HELP........ New to this, can't connect to Xbox live

6. Smwutches Win User

New account

Thema:

Xbox 360 Xbox Live Account Download

1. Xbox 360 Xbox Live Account Download - Similar Threads - 360 Live Account

2. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  3. Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account will not sign in on Xbox 360: Hello, I was trying to download an old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox 360 last night and now my live account won’t sign in on that machine. I have no issues signing into my Xbox one or series x and my...
  4. Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Sign into Xbox live 360 or redownload my account: Hello, when I try to sign into Xbox live 360 (Xbox live on the Xbox 360) I immediately get disconnected from Xbox live and cannot reconnect and when I try to re-download my account, I met with an...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  7. Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 8015000A can't sign into my Xbox Live account on my Xbox 360: I'm having issues trying to log into my Xbox Live profile on my Xbox 360. I've read other forum posts and I've tried clearing the consoles cache, but that didn't seem to work. Whenever I try to...
  8. Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download Xbox LIVE Account onto Xbox 360: Hey Guys! I recently changed my gamertag for 2 of my accounts on my Xbox 360 so I decided that I would delete the accounts and re-download them. However, when I try to redownload the account I am...
  9. I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into my Xbox live account on my Xbox 360: Im not able to sign into my one Xbox live account on my Xbox 360 when I try to. it says: sorry there's a problem with the credentials that your using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to...
  10. Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with making xbox live account for xbox 360: Hiyer guys, i just need a basic live account for getting the up to date game patches and suchlike. Cannot see where to do it. When making an account there’s just the options for what avatar thing...