Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in

Discus and support Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Once I log in it asks me for my email and password, once I enter them both and click continue, it sometimes signs me in, sometimes it doesnt, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarrieSnyder1, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in

Once I log in it asks me for my email and password, once I enter them both and click continue, it sometimes signs me in, sometimes it doesnt, but the next window says remember password or next, both options are greyed out and it has a spiny wheel that
    never stops spinning no matter how long you wait. I would just like to be able to sign in on xbox and have it remember the password so I don't get stuck on that screen any more. Most of the time when I hit the center xbox button it goes back and asks me to
    start the process all over again, sometimes it logs in and doesnt though.

:)

CarrieSnyder1, Jun 16, 2020
  2. AndroidSnow Win User

Hi,

You have activated the option two-set verification in your Microsoft account?

If so, read this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12408/microsoft-account-how-to-use-two-step-verification
  3. On Mars Win User

Connecting to Xbox Live isn't working?

Did that, nothing happened. It still wont let me download my profile, it just keeps saying, after I've typed in my email and password, "This email address or password isn't valid. Try again."
  4. MMMtoasty292 Win User

Xbox live is not working!!!

my password is correct but it wont let me in!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Doug108 Win User

Xbox1 won't load with Farming Sim 17

I have an account setup, I paid the 50 cents, when I try to log in with the Xbox, it lets me enter my email, then my password, then verify with code, then the rotating arrow stays on them it send a me back to the " Sign in!" screen.....an endless loop.

So I cannot log in to save my progress.

Please help.
  6. SpyderMonkie199 Win User

Borderlands Save problems

Same here. It wont log me in to save and it won't connect to xbox live..................
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 wont let me save my password after logging in - Similar Threads - 360 wont let

2. My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox 360 wont let me download my profile.: Yesterday my Xbox 360 disconnected me from xbox live in the middle of playing. I tried just signing back in as that usually fixes it but I had no luck. I tried deleting and re-downloading my...
  3. my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 account wont let me sign in my xbox 1: i found my old copy of COD black ops 1 and when i went to select my 360 profile it would open up a menu asking me to choose an account, but everytime i chose an account it would close the menu and...
  4. Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im trying to play an xbox 360 game on my xbox one and it wont let me download profile: Ive tried everything nothing seems to work everytime i follow the setup “test network” it still doesnt work. How do i fix this problem? [img] 63a4b13e-69c3-4dfd-b0f6-6e5baf0f2a98
  5. Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile: I’m trying to load up my old Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one but my profile isn’t there and it won’t let me download it. It keeps checking network status then can’t connect to Xbox live. Any idea how...
  6. how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can play COD online with my xbox 360? it wont let me: my profile is not able to play online, how can i fix this? 777e7fad-0562-4afa-a7ad-51a774593255
  7. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  8. Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont let me sign in after setting up my Xbox one: I want to also continue to play and get online with my 360 but after setting up my new xbox one the 360 will not let me sign in or sign in to my microsoft account. I can sign in just fine on my...
  9. My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new Xbox 360 wont let me search/download apps: I recently bought a 'new' Xbox 360, it was pre owned (obliviously), there are no issues other than me not being able to download apps for some reason. Everytime I try and search for an app it says...
  10. I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the xbox one version of gta 4 and my friend has the 360 version wont let me invite him?: I have the xbox one version of gta4 and my buddy has the 360 version of it , but it won’t let me invite him online to a multiplayer session, is it my xbox or his? Or is it just the game?...