Xbox 360 wont connect to XBOX LIVE

Discus and support Xbox 360 wont connect to XBOX LIVE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to connect my old xbox 360 to the internet to look back on all of the old xbox live memories and play a few games online with friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maximus Gabriel, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 wont connect to XBOX LIVE

I’ve been trying to connect my old xbox 360 to the internet to look back on all of the old xbox live memories and play a few games online with friends and it will not connect! I just get an IP error and I tried reverting an update that made it Worse! None of my installed games work nether do any of my avatars. They just are the stock one you see on the sign in screen next to create an account. If anyone can help me fix this that would be nice

NOTE : The update I reverted was the Kinect Update the final update i did on it before getting an Xbox one

:)

Maximus Gabriel, Sep 30, 2022
  2. SCITEL Win User

xbox live logs on here but not on the xbox

i dont know how to log on to xbox live on the 360... i did the connection test and it worked it updated whatever but it wont long on to xbox live with this account ...
  3. kchalupa Win User

Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

4. PadraicOdowd Win User

so

Cant get an account because it wont let me connect...their was an error code and it wasnt recognisable ...sorry I'm new at this ...when it says to sign in it wont let me on the xbox...we have internet connection but not letting me connect to xbox live
    ...can I get an account for xbox 360
  5. GMAN990 Win User
  6. GMAN990 Win User
Thema:

Xbox 360 wont connect to XBOX LIVE

1. Xbox 360 wont connect to XBOX LIVE - Similar Threads - 360 wont connect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  4. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  6. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c
  7. Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi: I have an Xbox 360 slim the black one, it won’t connect to my internet all my other devices connect but this 360 wont I’m on spectrum internet and I’ve tried everything resetting my modem and...
  8. My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console: I can not connect the controller of xbox 360 with console 4ff3f2c9-1d9e-419a-a39d-bb466a0f72ff
  9. Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?: I've been having an issue since i tried playing left 4 dead 2 on thursday, (december 8), and when i started it up, it said i couldnt connect to the internet and to test it. I tried to play some...
  10. 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm: 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm 1d8b04f7-e5fe-4d95-8bfe-c512f8983881