Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live

Discus and support Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to use my old xbox 360 to install the orange box. (i cant use xbox.com cuz it asks me for a credit card even though i have 26 dollars in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkeletalMasque, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live

I'm trying to use my old xbox 360 to install the orange box. (i cant use xbox.com cuz it asks me for a credit card even though i have 26 dollars in my account) It will not and refuses to connect. I use a wired network and it says that i need to connect an ethernet cable even though it is already in there. I already cleared the cache and reset my xbox. Please help!

:)

SkeletalMasque, Aug 21, 2022
  2. MarkMorgan7 Win User

My xbox 360 consol can't connect to xbox Live

I got an Xbox one sitting right beside my Xbox 360 and they're both connected with an wired ethernet connection my Xbox one no problem connecting to Xbox live with the same gamer profile that won't connect on my Xbox 360 to Xbox live what the f*** is going
    on
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

Sometimes the emulator won't connect, so bring up the 360 guide & you should see a option "connect to xbox live".
  4. ChedderSweg Win User

Can't download my profile (error: 801590E)

When I try to play halo reach on my Xbox one it won't let me connect to Xbox live for the 360 format. Help?
  5. roguesend Win User

Connection problem with xbox live

I'm having similar connection issues with Xbox live on my One. I can log into my account just fine but it's not connecting to xbox live. I was able to sign into live on my 360, but for some reason my One just won't let me connect.
  6. ArduousWand245 Win User

Update problem. Please help

I have an xbox 360 slim ok so when test my xbox live connection it connects to everything but Xbox live then a message show saying that I have to update my xbox live and if I didn't update it won't connect to xbox live so I said yes and at the near end
    of the update it xbox error plz give me a solution :(
Thema:

Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live

1. Xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - 360 won't connect

2. 360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 compatible games won't connect to Xbox live: Reset re downloaded game will continue to not connect to Xbox live on Xbox series x have 1gb internet and no issues with connection or Xbox f83858bd-4e88-4096-b549-7ae68716e635
  3. Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't either of my series x xbox' connect to 360 servers?: I have two series x consoles in my house (two kids plus two consoles equals fewer arguments). Today my youngest wanted to play a 360 game on his profile but when trying to download his profile I...
  4. just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its...: bought a Xbox 360 game on my Xbox one and it won't let me connect to Xbox live its doing it with all my 360 games e9df6b40-85c6-47d0-80d4-805a8bb1e817
  5. When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When wanting to play Xbox 360 games on Xbox Series X - it won't connect to Xbox Live: I downloaded a couple of games from Game Pass to play (in this instance Fallout 3 & New Vegas) When I go through the process of booting them up, it gets to the section asking to download my...
  6. Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s won't connect to internet, all normal methods not working.: Ok I'm gonna start this with saying that almost all methods I have tried have not worked, I have not replaced the network adapter at this point yet but I'm going to describe what is happening to...
  7. My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile: It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot e8ebad97-2fc8-46b4-aefd-f904199e22da
  8. my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my...: my microsoft account won't connect to my xbox 360 so i cannot download any games to my console. it says my account and password didnt work with an error code: 8015D002....
  9. Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to new Wifi: I had internet outages in my area and got a new Modem and Router I can see the new network, I'm sure I entered in the right password, but it just won't connect. I've tried with my Internet...
  10. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...