Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi

Discus and support Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 slim the black one, it won’t connect to my internet all my other devices connect but this 360 wont I’m on spectrum internet and I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YazenDaoud, Dec 31, 2022.

1. YazenDaoud
    YazenDaoud Guest

I have an Xbox 360 slim the black one, it won’t connect to my internet all my other devices connect but this 360 wont I’m on spectrum internet and I’ve tried everything resetting my modem and router resetting the Xbox literally everything, someone help me please

Wireless connection, I can’t connect by wired

:)

YazenDaoud, Dec 31, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Chivas2738, when it says that the console does not connect to wi-fi network, would you know if the console even picks up an IP address from your internal network?

When you take the connection test on Xbox 360, does it have 4 stages in network testing, in which of the 4 stages is it interrupted?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting your Xbox 360 to connect to your WiFi network.

Restart your modem and router: Sometimes, restarting your modem and router can help resolve connectivity issues. Try unplugging both devices, waiting a few minutes, and then plugging them back in.

Check your network settings: Make sure your network settings are set up correctly on your Xbox 360. You can check the network settings by going to the "System Settings" menu and selecting "Network Settings."

Check for updates: Make sure you have the latest update for your Xbox 360 installed. Updates can sometimes fix issues with connectivity.

Check for interference: Other devices in your home, such as cordless phones or microwaves, can interfere with your WiFi signal. Try moving your Xbox 360 closer to your router to see if this helps.

Check for server issues: It's possible that the servers you are trying to connect to are experiencing issues. Check the Xbox Live website or social media pages to see if there are any known server issues.

I hope these suggestions help!
  4. EJ1914 Win User

Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi

I believe I’m having the same issue and I’ve been through HOURS of troubleshooting, as well as everything mentioned above. For me it fails the first stage of the connection test every time. First 2 lines of the IP address are filled out, but the “Gateway” section shows 0 as well as all of the DNS settings underneath. They don’t seem to be configuring automatically even after being reset. Entering wifi settings manually also made no difference.
  5. IRUNY3W Win User

Xbox one WiFi problem HELP

My xbox wont connect to my wifi but my phone and everything is goood
  6. LoftyBoii Win User

My Xbox won't connect to Live, but it connects to the internet.

i use WiFi i can connect to the network and internet but wont connect to xbox live? been doing this for 2 days and now it wont let me download the new update?....
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi - Similar Threads - 360 wont connect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  4. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  6. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c
  7. My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console: I can not connect the controller of xbox 360 with console 4ff3f2c9-1d9e-419a-a39d-bb466a0f72ff
  8. Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?: I've been having an issue since i tried playing left 4 dead 2 on thursday, (december 8), and when i started it up, it said i couldnt connect to the internet and to test it. I tried to play some...
  9. 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm: 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm 1d8b04f7-e5fe-4d95-8bfe-c512f8983881
  10. Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to wifi: Hello I'm already getting frustrated nothing is connecting and I keep getting error code 80151901 and I've looked up videos on this error code and nothing works I've even put the latest update on...