Xbox 360 won’t connect to my wifi no matter what I do, someone help please

Discus and support Xbox 360 won’t connect to my wifi no matter what I do, someone help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing GTA San Andreas when my game froze. I turned my Xbox on and off to fix it and every since then it won’t connect to the internet. It just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lisa Maher, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Lisa Maher
    Lisa Maher Guest

I was playing GTA San Andreas when my game froze. I turned my Xbox on and off to fix it and every since then it won’t connect to the internet. It just says test failed and it won’t even let me download my profile. Please someone help me fix this.

:)

Lisa Maher, Nov 9, 2022
  2. VincentGonthier Win User

Wireless wifi not working

I tried but know I’m stuck because my wifi won’t connect. What can I do? Please help me I’m desesperate.
  3. Jalen New Win User

If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s, does it still remove all accounts as well?

Thankyou for the response, I have other things connected to my WiFi and are having no issues with them so my WiFi is on and working, I even pulled out my Xbox one and it’s having the same issues, I’ve reset my Xbox series s, and It won’t even let me finish the setup stages because it just simply won’t connect.
  4. ReneAwesome420 Win User

Wifi Connect-New XBox Update

i just bought a new Xbox One, and i cannot connect to the wifi, i cannot update it cause i cannot connect to the wifi, and i don't even know what to do at the moment, any help please.
  5. ChristyMarshall Win User

DNS error

Okay so what happen is when i connect to the school WIFI it says it cant connect. the suggested fixes are restarting the router, which i can't do since it's a campus shared router. the other fix was manually entering the WIFI info which was done but still
    not working. The IT said that it was my xbox saying it was too old to connect to any WIFI systems and that there was nothing i could do except may talk to someone about fixing the xbox it's self. the thing that confuses me is that if it is my xbox as they
    say wouldn't that mean i could connect to any WIFI. I connected it to the WIFI at my friends house, my house and even the WIFI at the hotel when my family came to visit.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

My internet password wont work on my xbox

My internet password wont work on my xbox and so i cant connect to the internet but it says my router could be filtering out my device i have no idea someone please help me fix this
    Please create a separate thread, so we can help you individually with your issue.

When creating that new thread, please provide more information about your network setup. How is your console connecting to the internet? Wired or wireless? Do you have access to the router configuration, or is the WiFi provided by someone else (student dorm,
    apartment complex...)? What network hardware do you use, if you use your own router? What Internet Provider do you use?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 won’t connect to my wifi no matter what I do, someone help please - Similar Threads - 360 won’t connect

2. My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox App won’t connect to Xbox 360 console.: I just turned on my 360 and now my app on iPhone won’t connect to my console. My Xbox and iPhone are on the same wifi network. Can anyone help please? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Tone-52...
  3. Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox 360 games connect to internet, even tho on my Series X games it works fine?: I’m having an issue of when I try to play Call of Duty Black Ops 2 through my Xbox Series X when I get onto the game my account is logged in but I can connect to Xbox live even though my...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?: Last week, I tried to play black ops 2 because all the servers got fixed but when I tried to connect, I get an error stating my console will not connect to Xbox live. I know it’s not my internet...
  5. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...: It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d
  6. Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network: basically what the title says I have been trying to connect to my xbox 360 slim to the internet to download my old profile from xbox live however I cannot connect to my wireless network. Every...
  7. 360 slim won’t connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim won’t connect to the internet: I have two Xbox 360 slims and they won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Is there anything I can do to fix them so I can play on them? I’ve tried my home Wi-Fi and my phone hotspot...
  8. My Xbox 360 won’t connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won’t connect to Xbox live: [img] [img] Xbox live was working a few hours ago while I was at my friends house and before I left to go there, but now that I’m home and set up my 360 again, it’s having errors....
  9. 360 won’t connect to internet but connects to home network

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 won’t connect to internet but connects to home network: I recently bought an Xbox 360 and try to connect to Xbox live. It will connect to my home network with no issues but when I test for the Internet it says there’s a failure I’ve tried this with...
  10. Xbox 360 used to connect to network but now won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 used to connect to network but now won’t connect: I haven’t used Xbox 360 for a while and now it says network not working but router port light flashes while testing Xbox live connection. I am on same modem/router and internet, tried network...