Xbox 360 wont connect to live

Discus and support Xbox 360 wont connect to live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When turning on my Xbox 360- It acts as though it is searching(circle going around) but it will not do anything else. We can not access anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShakingPigeon85, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 wont connect to live

When turning on my Xbox 360- It acts as though it is searching(circle going around) but it will not do anything else. We can not access anything because this is what it is doing. Any help?

:)

ShakingPigeon85, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Big Meat TCN
    Big Meat TCN Guest
    Cant Connect To Xbox Live!

My xbox 360 slim connects to the internet and everything but wont connect to live. why is that?

Big Meat TCN, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Cant connect

My xbox live for 360 Has not been working since last night, I can connect to the internet but not Xbox Live and it says xbox live is working but it wont let me connect to Xbox live

AnnoyedTick7124, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 wont connect to live

Are you using a wired or wireless connection? Eventually it should time out and bring you to the dashboard regardless.

VisageOfAnAngel, Jan 2, 2014
  5. SCITEL Win User

xbox live logs on here but not on the xbox

i dont know how to log on to xbox live on the 360... i did the connection test and it worked it updated whatever but it wont long on to xbox live with this account ...
  6. PadraicOdowd Win User

so

Cant get an account because it wont let me connect...their was an error code and it wasnt recognisable ...sorry I'm new at this ...when it says to sign in it wont let me on the xbox...we have internet connection but not letting me connect to xbox live
    ...can I get an account for xbox 360
  7. kchalupa Win User

Xbox 360 game wont let me load my Xbox profile

8. Rivers25-593E7138-E8 Win User

cant connect to xbox live

depends. sometimes it wont connect to the network and other times it does and then it wont connect from the internet to xbox live
  9. GMAN990 Win User
Thema:

Xbox 360 wont connect to live

1. Xbox 360 wont connect to live - Similar Threads - 360 wont connect

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 s wont connect to internet how do fix it?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox 360 S to my 2.4ghz network. I noticed on my Nintendo Switch the Security is WPA2-PSK (AES). I've looked it up and apparently you can't have that specific one....
  4. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  5. My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 wont connect to the internet: My xbox 360 wont connect the internet I called my internet provider and they said to go on your website can you please help. 6ea56dd0-c6d9-4786-a95a-417cbf2c2196
  6. my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect...: my xbox 360 wont connect to the internet. It will connect to Network, but even when connect to ethernet it wont connect the internet. 4cb88463-75dd-4c20-8510-f6261bd67f9c
  7. Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to WiFi: I have an Xbox 360 slim the black one, it won’t connect to my internet all my other devices connect but this 360 wont I’m on spectrum internet and I’ve tried everything resetting my modem and...
  8. My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 controller wont connect to the console: I can not connect the controller of xbox 360 with console 4ff3f2c9-1d9e-419a-a39d-bb466a0f72ff
  9. Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my 360 games connect to the internet?: I've been having an issue since i tried playing left 4 dead 2 on thursday, (december 8), and when i started it up, it said i couldnt connect to the internet and to test it. I tried to play some...
  10. 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm: 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm 1d8b04f7-e5fe-4d95-8bfe-c512f8983881