Xbox 360 - Wireless - Kicking Offline/Moderate NAT - Two Xbox's on Network

Discus and support Xbox 360 - Wireless - Kicking Offline/Moderate NAT - Two Xbox's on Network in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have two Xbox's (Xbox 360 & Xbox One) The Xbox One works fine which is connected directly into my gateway and the Xbox 360 is connected wireless and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SiLeNt Ph0eNiX, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 - Wireless - Kicking Offline/Moderate NAT - Two Xbox's on Network

I have two Xbox's (Xbox 360 & Xbox One) The Xbox One works fine which is connected directly into my gateway and the Xbox 360 is connected wireless and is giving me a moderate NAT type and randomly kicking me offline. This issues happens even way before I
    got the Xbox One. I have opened all the required ports and it doesn't seem like it helps, also tried power cycling. I cannot plug the Xbox in the gateway since its in another room.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? US/New Mexico

Modem brand & model number: C1000A

Router brand & model number: C1000A

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Internal (Xbox 360S) adapter

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? Moderate

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? CenturyLink

W: 0000 - 0021

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 20A8 - 4860

Z: 8007 - 2746

ID: 0007 - 0002

L: 0015 - 10F0

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wireless

D: 192.168.0.1, 205.171.2.25

S: WPA2

C: 1

:)

SiLeNt Ph0eNiX, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Moderate NAT

Hi, PLEASE READ THE POST BEFORE DIRECTING ME SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I have a motorola SBG900 and a Belkin N600 Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router. Two days ago I did a connection check in the Xbox 360 and got moderate NAT.

I have both firewalls disabled in the modem and router. The following port forwarded in the router 53, 80, 88, 1863, 3074 and 4074. Also have the Xbox's IP address as DMZ and I have UPnP enabled. Yet, I have moderate NAT. I'm using the Microsoft - Wireless
    N Network Adapter for Xbox 360. I also tried an ethernet connection and still had moderate.

I watched youtube videos but still no help. Any ideas?

Metaphorically, Jan 5, 2014
  3. tonyk79
    tonyk79 Guest
    Latency on XBox 1

What latency are you showing on your xbox 1 when you go to detailed network check. I'm on wired connection with Virgin 120mb and getting 160ms and near 200 on wireless. Nat is showing as moderate, setup as a static ip on netgear 3700 router.

tonyk79, Jan 5, 2014
  4. banej Win User

Xbox 360 and World of Tanks disconnects

[quote user="TopNeutron"]

I'm playing multiplayer WOTs on my 360 and I get kicked quit often, sometimes 4 & 5 times in an hour. Other times I can't log in. I also get disconnected from Xbox Live occasionally while in the game. I've spent multiple hours
    trouble shooting but have yet to solve my problem. Where do I go for help ?

[/quote]

If you are having trouble joining online games on your Xbox 360, or if you can’t hear other players in games you’ve joined, you may have a Network Address Translation problem.

The NAT on an Xbox 360 is set to open, moderate, or strict. The latter two NATs limit the connections that your Xbox 360 can make with other consoles on the network: Moderate NATs can connect only with consoles using moderate and open NATs, and strict NATs
    can connect only with consoles using open NATs. The bottom line is that you want an open NAT setting in order to connect with other players smoothly.

Just turn on your Xbox 360 console, go to the "Settings" Hub on the far right, then select the "System" tile in the upper left, and then "Network Settings". Choose your appropriate connection type (wired or wireless), and then do a network test to Xbox Live.

If you have a NAT problem, you’ll see a yellow exclamation point and text reading 'Your NAT type is set to [Strict or Moderate].'
  5. DanielOgden Win User

Unable to play mtchmaking games (ipv6 issues)

The problem might be with your NAT. Network Address Translation. If it's moderate or Strict you will not be able to connect to Online multiplayer games. From your Dashboard check your NAT by going to Settings- System- Network settings. Then choose which
    connection you have either wired or wireless and then run "test Xbox Live connection". If if says Moderate or Strict then that's your problem. If you have a router that might be another reason. But post back here if you find your Moderate or strict and we'll
    walk you through it. I had the same problem for two weeks.
  6. myrich22msn Win User

Can't Add Any Profiles Error 0x80a40002

Seems like it is some sort of NAT issue . I didn't have any with my 360 on the same network... Anyway, reworked my wireless network. Note - I had to hard power off (unplug) several times to get the xbox to take the new settings... My NAT went fro "Moderate"
    to "OPEN"... 0x80a40002 went away.. Wish I had more info,... Good Luck!
  7. Miss Ermine Win User

Xbox live works on cable, but not on router signal. why?

Hi NiCk! Thanks for all these details. Since you mentioned that sometimes you are coming up with a moderate NAT, let's give these steps a shot: Xbox NAT Type |
    Xbox 360 NAT Type | Xbox NAT Error
    , since they have a lot of good general suggestions. I'm also wondering what kind of security you have on that wireless network- also if you can find out , please check what band it is broadcasting on.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Consistently kicked from XBox Live

Thema:

Xbox 360 - Wireless - Kicking Offline/Moderate NAT - Two Xbox's on Network

1. Xbox 360 - Wireless - Kicking Offline/Moderate NAT - Two Xbox's on Network - Similar Threads - 360 Wireless Kicking

2. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  3. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10): Whenever i plug in my Xbox wireless receiver/adapter to my computer, in the Device manager it gets detected as a controller and not an adapter. Ive tried updating the drivers but it doesn't work.i...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  8. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  9. How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to register for a Free Retrofit solution for my 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel I own?: I own 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheels which I just found out that Microsoft is informed about the malfunction and incident they can cause. It has been stated that any owner of such devices can...
  10. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...