Xbox 360 wireless connection problems

Discus and support Xbox 360 wireless connection problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing on xbox live for the last couple of days. My wifi isn't good but it still works enough for a good connection. But today it came up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AcroSpinosaurus, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 wireless connection problems

I've been playing on xbox live for the last couple of days. My wifi isn't good but it still works enough for a good connection. But today it came up with please put in a xbox 360 wireless networking adapter. It has been working and connecting before? Is
    this just a bug or is there something wrong. Can someone help please?

:)

AcroSpinosaurus, Jan 5, 2014
  2. dbrodbeck
    dbrodbeck Guest
  3. LetPuppet94444, Jan 5, 2014
  4. xbox360italy Win User

xbox when turns on makes my internet crash please help

5. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  6. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot connect to friends online

Hello

Xbox LIVE wireless connection

[​IMG]

A wireless network connection lets you connect your Xbox 360 console to Xbox LIVE without using network cables. Your Xbox 360 console can use your existing wireless network.

Error: Can't connect to your wireless network
    If your Xbox 360 console can’t connect to your wireless network, there may be a configuration or wireless password problem. Try these solutions to fix the problem.
  7. xbox360italy Win User

cant connect to xbox live

8. DanielMillan13 Win User

Xbox 360 slim slim says no wireless adapter

i have the same problem with my xbox slim it says "to use a wireless internet connection connect an xbox 360 wireless networking adapter to your console"
Thema:

Xbox 360 wireless connection problems

1. Xbox 360 wireless connection problems - Similar Threads - 360 wireless connection

2. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  3. My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly: Xbox people that work at Xbox facility place un can you help me out with my problem with my slim model xbox360 for wireless connection with wifi... 6d5eeee4-2c50-4efb-a138-2fadbbc3d8fb
  4. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?: Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless...
  5. How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc: How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc 61e36237-4e1a-45df-8326-6ea728100e5f
  6. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...
  7. How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console?: How do I connect a wireless x box 360 handheld microphone to the console? 30c699d2-6c1e-4d7a-825f-e39b4c65ac82
  8. How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?: Hi, I've just got a Xbox 360 wireless controller but not the official receiver which is expansive. I would like to know how to pair it with a bluetooth 5.0 universal receiver or a Xbox...
  9. Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi: Does anyone know how to fix this or could this just be bad weather in my state? [img] 36513712-5787-4a9d-b838-8adf39c90ce0
  10. New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?: Hello, My new Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with my Xbox 360 S! I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that are on the Xbox and Microsoft websites but still cannot get it...