Xbox 360 Wireless Connection Issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 Wireless Connection Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased an Official Microsoft Xbox 360 N Networking Adapter. I've been having issues getting it to connect to my home wifi. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by stevaineer1, Dec 6, 2022.

1. stevaineer1
    stevaineer1 Guest

Hi,

I recently purchased an Official Microsoft Xbox 360 N Networking Adapter. I've been having issues getting it to connect to my home wifi. I consistently get an error at the Network phase of the test, meaning that Internet and Xbox Live automatically fail.

I've already tried the following:

• Resetting my network settings to the factory default
    • Doublechecking my network name and password
    • Restarting my Xbox 360 and wifi modem
    • Creating a separate 2.4G wireless network and attempting to connect to that
    • Trying to connect to my phone hotspot - this was successful, so it means it's an issue with my wifi rather than the Xbox or adapter.
    • Tried connecting to the network through an ethernet cable - this was also successful.
    All this points to the issue being with some settings with my wifi. Does anyone know what specific network settings might be the issue?

Thanks so much!

Steve

:)

stevaineer1, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Wireless controller

3. ISHC4KES Win User

Console won't search for potential wireless controllers

4. XBF Brad A Win User

error dns no logro conectar mi xbox 360 a internet[Translation-dns error I can't connect my xbox 360 to the internet]

Hi Profemati,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with connecting to internet. We recommend the

Xbox 360 wireless connection guide
    . Has all errors that Xbox 360 shows for internet/network connection.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  5. Honda Man 04 Win User
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

xBox360 無線LAN接続について

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Wireless Connection Issue - Similar Threads - 360 Wireless Connection

2. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  3. My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 360 isn't connecting to wifi wirelessly: Xbox people that work at Xbox facility place un can you help me out with my problem with my slim model xbox360 for wireless connection with wifi... 6d5eeee4-2c50-4efb-a138-2fadbbc3d8fb
  4. Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox-360 S, wireless controller not connecting to console, What should I do?: Xbox 360 S console and controller begin the syncing process, but the connection fails and the light becomes static or stops blinking. I have tried using usb contoller, it works, but wireless...
  5. How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc: How do I connect my wireless xbox 360 controller to my windows 11 pc 61e36237-4e1a-45df-8326-6ea728100e5f
  6. My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 won't connect to the wireless internet or mobile hotspot??: I recently got an xbox 360 with an wifi adapter and it's having problems connecting to the internet. When I try to connect to the internet it says - Network: failed Internet: blocked Latency:...
  7. How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you connect a xbox 360 wireless handheld microphone to the console?: How do I connect a wireless x box 360 handheld microphone to the console? 30c699d2-6c1e-4d7a-825f-e39b4c65ac82
  8. How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to connect a Xbox 360 wireless controller on W10 without the official receiver?: Hi, I've just got a Xbox 360 wireless controller but not the official receiver which is expansive. I would like to know how to pair it with a bluetooth 5.0 universal receiver or a Xbox...
  9. Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 S won't connect to wireless wi-fi: Does anyone know how to fix this or could this just be bad weather in my state? [img] 36513712-5787-4a9d-b838-8adf39c90ce0
  10. New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with Xbox 360 S; help please?: Hello, My new Xbox Wireless Controller doesn't connect and work with my Xbox 360 S! I have tried all the troubleshooting steps that are on the Xbox and Microsoft websites but still cannot get it...