Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

Discus and support Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to use my xbox 360 wireless networking adapter on my windows 10 pc, but it says no drivers found please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noahnatorthomas, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

I am trying to use my xbox 360 wireless networking adapter on my windows 10 pc, but it says no drivers found please help.

:)

Noahnatorthomas, Oct 2, 2022
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Can the X Box One Wireless Controller with Bluetooth also be used with the X Box One Wireless Adapter for Windows 10?

Hi Beau,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums, I'd be happy to answer that.

The Xbox One Wireless controller with Bluetooth can be connected to a Windows 10 PC with a USB cable, Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, so yes, it can be connected via the adapter. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not
    compatible with an Xbox 360 controller and will need the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. I'll provide the support articles with this information:

I hope this helps!
  3. R4Cypher Win User

Xbox wireless headset on PC

4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

XBox Controllers on Windows 7

Hi MikeLucasIsCool! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10? Find out how to set it up on any Windows 10/11 device. If you have an Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, we can also show you how to set it up on any Windows 10/11, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 tablet, laptop, or desktop PC.

Here’s a compatibility chart for the adapter you may have:

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10

Windows 10/11 only

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. pawncrackers Win User

Can I use my xbox 360 Wireless Adapter on my xbox one?

Hi there,

That's a negative. You can use Xbox One controllers on an Xbox One console and using the newer

wireless adapter for Windows 10
    . The X360 controller is programmed to work on Windows PCs, but relies on its own 'Xbox 360 Controller for Windows Wireless Adapter'. These can be found cheaply, second hand. Here are some useful links, for you:

Controller compatibility FAQ

Device drivers

Hope this helps,

L
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Wireless Xbox one adapter compatibility with windows 7

Thema:

Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10

1. Xbox 360 wireless adapter on windows 10 - Similar Threads - 360 wireless adapter

2. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  3. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  4. Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app not recognizing my xbox 360 controller (wireless) but I've been playing games with it?: My PC is on windows 11. I have my Xbox 360 controller connected via the 'Xbox 360 wireless receiver for windows' the controller works fine for all games, I have just completed the Halo Master...
  5. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  6. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver detected as a xbox 360 controller (Windows 10): Whenever i plug in my Xbox wireless receiver/adapter to my computer, in the Device manager it gets detected as a controller and not an adapter. Ive tried updating the drivers but it doesn't work.i...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Error Code 10: [img] Hello everyone, after updating my PC from windows 10 to 11 two days ago, my Xbox 360 wireless receiver stopped working. In the device manager it states "The divice can't be started (Code...
  8. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...
  9. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  10. Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?: Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS? e468f6b7-8ad8-4413-b499-a7070c423051