Xbox 360 voucher purchse

Discus and support Xbox 360 voucher purchse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; purchased 1050 fifa points with an Xbox 360 voucher 48 hours now since I used the my microsoft to purchase but still not showing on my xbox account I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SemiproCarton56, Dec 16, 2017.

  1. Xbox 360 voucher purchse


    purchased 1050 fifa points with an Xbox 360 voucher

    48 hours now since I used the my microsoft to purchase but still not showing on my xbox account

    I got the confirmation email for the purchase from Microsoft

    Any ideas?

    :)
     
    SemiproCarton56, Dec 16, 2017
    #1
  2. Connecting Xbox Live to a Xbox 360

    I’ve an Xbox 360 and a voucher got the Xbox Live
     
    FriskierTuba372, Dec 16, 2017
    #2
  3. pinball fx xbox 360 xbox one

    Jag har köpt Pinball FX på xbox 360. On xbox marketplace it says its available on xbox one. I got a xbox one. But when i try to purchse pinball fx it syas ots not available in my region. But I already got pinball fx on my xbox 360 in my region sweden. Whats
    the matter?
     
    LaschaLDdeMel, Dec 16, 2017
    #3
  4. EdwardRatkiewicz Win User

    External Hard Drive?

    I purchsed a WD 1 TB 3.0 usb extrenal drive and the Xbox doesn't reconize it
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox s card

    Just look for the Xbox branded money voucher cards. They work on all Xbox consoles (even the Xbox 360). You just need to buy and then redeem them on the console.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

    Transfering digital xbox games betweeen consoles under same account

    Hi,

    if you login on your account on a different xbox you can download the games that you purchse digitally on the new xbox
  7. PossiblePoem557 Win User

    Microsoft Jigsaw won't run

    messages say this-app purchse is no loner available
  8. TRAPOUL80 Win User

    code in another region

    Hello I'm Daniel,

    You won't be able to recieve a different code if it was a gift purchse from a friend they'll have to request a refund. For you to recieve a code for your region you'll have to purchse it in your region itself.
Thema:

Xbox 360 voucher purchse

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 voucher purchse - Similar Threads - 360 voucher purchse

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Did not receive GoW ultimate edition 360 voucher codes

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive GoW ultimate edition 360 voucher codes: I purchased GoW ultimate edition through xbox live store on october 26th 2015. I just realized I never received the codes for the 1, 2, 3, and judgement games. Help please! I was told to post...
  10. Xbox 360 prepaid voucher

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 prepaid voucher: hi. I have a £5 prepaid voucher for my xbox 360 but when I go to redeem it, it tells me that the "xbox services are unavalible at the moment, please try again later". It's said that for 3 days...