Xbox 360 users left behind?

Discus and support Xbox 360 users left behind? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox 360 yet, I play old games and I miss the games updates like events or new dlcs, but I understand that now another generation of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lov10sBeauty, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Lov10sBeauty
    Lov10sBeauty Guest

I have an Xbox 360 yet, I play old games and I miss the games updates like events or new dlcs, but I understand that now another generation of videogames is alive so, we have to get more powerful consoles to stay up to date.

:)

Lov10sBeauty, Jul 27, 2019
  2. F U I D C Win User

In my opinion, the 360 is almost 15 years old they probably feel, that it is outdated and there is no point in giving the games they have updates on that console when most of the player base went from the 360 to the one.
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox One has been around for a while now, its about time all the X360 users made the jump to the new console already and we are almost going to jump to another one generation soon!!...
  4. Breaker1477 Win User

That's more for Rockstar than for MS, but i think it's just normal, so many time giving support to all the versions....and now that we are in front of a new nxt gen....i just think it's logic.
  5. Suicidal Groovez Win User

I think 360 is not dead, in this case, the decision is up to developer and no Microsoft.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Development for games is up to the devs and honestly at this point you shouldn't be surprised that the 360 isn't really being developed for. I still keep mine around but at a point technology becomes antiquated and must be updated.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 users left behind? - Similar Threads - 360 users left

2. How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my xbox live account to a different user xbox 360: My xbox live account is already linked to one user on the xbox but I have another one and I was wondering if I could move the xbox live account from one user to another...
  3. Strange Steam, 360, PC Xbox user question RE achievements on Xbox web app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Strange Steam, 360, PC Xbox user question RE achievements on Xbox web app.: So here's my issue. TLDR version... My achievements on the Xbox website (don't own a console), show at least 1 of my games with no achievements. I believe it's a bug that MS / Xbox would want...
  4. [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Translation-I don't know the family PIN because I bought the Xbox 360 user and I want to...: الرقم السري لرمز العائله في جهاز اكس بوكس ٣٦ لا اعرفه لان اشتريت الجهاز مستعمل واريد حلا? [Translation-I don't know it because I bought the device used and I want a solution?]...
  5. Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential XBOX 360 User. Help!: Hi! Okay so basically I’ve been a Playstation user all my life. I’ve always defended Playstation and have them all. So recently I’ve found this game shop by my house and it’s great, they have...
  6. I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got my Xbox 360 again will it have my purchased games on my user: Will i get my xbox 360 games that are doenlosded on my older xbox 360 i sold when i sign into my xbox 360 account again on a new slim i just bought off amazon i dont have the old hard drive but I...
  7. Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting my 360 user to my Xbox One: So... My Xbox 360 won't allow me to download my xbox live user, sync it with an already made profile (which is what im trying to do), or, worst case, make a xbox live account (because it's already...
  8. How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to share xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360?: How to share Xbox gold live membership with second user at home on Xbox 360? We both have separate profile for achievements. bf4f9dbb-db81-4b5e-bc7f-dc672e81f224
  9. Can an Xbox One user play with a friend that's using an Xbox 360 and earn achievememnts on ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can an Xbox One user play with a friend that's using an Xbox 360 and earn achievememnts on ...: I'm thinking of buying an Xbox One S to replace my Xbox 360. However, I'd still like to be able to play with a friend in co-op and multiplayer, on older Xbox 360 games to unlock some missing...
  10. My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i ...: My 360 have been offline for quite some time and I need to rwdownload my user and games that i had i "My Games".. Can anyone help me how to go about with this? Well, the user is there, but not th...