Xbox 360 unformatted?

Discus and support Xbox 360 unformatted? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; took an xbox 360 on a support and after a service said that I had another problem, according to the technician, the xbox was giving an unformatted... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by viniciusfranco2, Jan 15, 2021.

  1. Xbox 360 unformatted?


    :)
     
    viniciusfranco2, Jan 15, 2021
    #1
  2. DRG StonerPooch Win User

    Ohhhh this may sound stupid

    yo my hard drive for 360 keep saying its unformatted all because of an update by xbox and i dont want to formatted
  3. VELSA6281 Win User

    417F-42FE-1380-267F-C000-0185

    This happened to me about 1 month ago. I would like to know what's the cause of this error. My internal storage was unformatted before I couldn't download, so I think it was the unformatted internal storage that causes the problem. I recommend watching,
    How to Fix "System Update Failed" - Any Status Code (Xbox 360) by MrMario2011. It didn't work for me because I think it was my unformatted internal storage. Check the video out on Youtube.
  4. therealkomentr Win User

    USB Memory Stick Loses info

    I have tried both ways and it 'unformatted' the USB drive each time it was moved from the white 360 to the black 360.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox 360

  6. Skunkboy74 Win User

    Unable to Update Xbox 360 via Internet, CD or USB - Error Code: 42FE-0000-3000-0906-8007-0070

    Hey n0nserv1am!

    Do you have the 360 model with the internal 4GB of memory? If so, does this show up as "unformatted?"
Thema:

Xbox 360 unformatted?

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 unformatted? - Similar Threads - 360 unformatted

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]