Xbox 360 - unable to login to Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox 360 - unable to login to Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Havent used 360 for a long time and just tried to log into Xbox live with my Gamer Tag. Getting prompted to enter my email address for my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Douglas70, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Douglas70
    Douglas70 Guest

Hi,

Havent used 360 for a long time and just tried to log into Xbox live with my Gamer Tag.

Getting prompted to enter my email address for my Microsoft account. I use this and I still cannot log in as I'm advised it's incorrect even though Microsoft account details I am using are valid - as I'm logged into my account and all confirmed.

I've gone through the process on the xbox of getting a code sent via SMS to me but it's advising the service it temp unavailable.

Have also set up App password but didn't work. Tried turning off 2 factor auth and still the same issue.

Any help is appreciated as I'm going in circles.

Thanks

:)

Douglas70, Sep 1, 2020
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Unable to login on Xbox 360 Live

Hello
    RodrigoDoki

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear about not being able to sign into Xbox Live on your 360.

Below I'll provide a helpful link with multiple solutions on how to get that issue resolved:

Can't sign into Xbox Live on 360 console

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. A Wraith God Win User

Unable to login on Xbox 360 Live

4. timelord2009 Win User

Smartglass for 360 officially unsupported?

I think its wrong that the Xbox 360 smartglass won't run I used that programme before the Xbox one came out and now I unable to sign or login the the app. It seems strange that the smartglass app for 360 is still downloadable and get I can to login in or
    connect to the 360.....
  5. AparnaGa Win User

Games not signing into Xbox live - AOE 2 DE and Flight Simulator

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for posting a solution, it didn't work for me. Just to be clear I am able to login into my Xbox live account on my Xbox console, in the PC Xbox app, and the browser. The problem is only when I open the game and the game is unable to detect/login to my Xbox live account login.
  6. mcmaverick56 Win User

Actually after I select a new avatar it states xbox live connection is lost. I am unable to login.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 - unable to login to Xbox Live - Similar Threads - 360 unable login

2. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...
  3. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live on Xbox 360: My Xbox 360 currently can't connect to Xbox Live for some reason. I was able to message a gamer in the Xbox Community about the problem and they instructed me to fallback on system updates using...
  6. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  7. Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible Games Unable to Connect to Xbox Live: I’ve tried many things, such as deleting my profile of the 360 emulator but now I’m unable to download it back because it can’t connect to Xbox live, so I’m lost for playing 360 games as of now...
  8. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  9. I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to sign into account on xbox 360 games, playing from xbox series x: I am trying to play Black Ops 1, and I am unable to sign into my xbox account when it changes menu to xbox360. I cannot download my profile because when I put in my information that I know is...
  10. Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to load Xbox 360 backwards compatible games: I have had this issue for a while, and have tried all the network tips people have provided. When trying to load any Xbox 360 game on my series x, I get stuck for around 10 minutes with a page...