: Xbox 360 tv No display

Discus and support : Xbox 360 tv No display in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox 360 tv No display I have a slightly older sony tv model and I changed the resolution and mhz in the xbox hdmi options, not knowing that it can... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by R'Oles, Dec 31, 2020.

1. R'Oles
    R'Oles Guest

I have a slightly older sony tv model and I changed the resolution and mhz in the xbox hdmi options, not knowing that it can happen and then the image from the console does not display: ((now (and I don't know it blindly this appropriate setting) : Xbox 360 tv No display :(

please help

:)

R'Oles, Dec 31, 2020
  2. onyxishere Win User

My Xbox 360 refuses to connect to my Playstation 3D Display via HDMI.

It is also possible that since it is a Playstation 3D Display TV as opposed to a normal TV that it is not compatible at all with the Xbox 360.
  3. Zacabeb Win User

Sound Problems

It sounds as if the Xbox 360 is feeding Dolby Digital to the TV as well and the TV doesn't accept it (most TVs only accept uncompressed 2-channel stereo over HDMI). The Xbox 360 trying to output Dolby Digital to the TV could in turn be caused by the Xbox
    360 not reading the EDID of the TV's HDMI input. Otherwise it would default to 2-channel stereo over HDMI and output 5.1 Dolby Digital only over the optical output.

Make sure you turn on the TV and let it wake up fully before turning on the Xbox 360. Also make sure that display discovery is enabled in the Xbox 360, as that is required for it to read all of the EDID info from the TV. If you have turned off display discovery
    to avoid the Xbox 360 rebooting if the inputs are switched on the TV, try enabling it and then disabling it again and see if that helps.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Imagem trêmula no Xbox 360

When you use the Xbox 360 console with a TV, you might experience one of the following symptoms:

• The display is not clear.
    • The screen flickers.
    • The screen fades to black.
    • The screen strobes or displays polygons.
    • Incorrect colors are displayed.
      These symptoms can be caused by the following:
    • A feature of the game you are playing
    • The connection between your Xbox 360 console and your television
    • A setting on your television
    • The console's display settings
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/image-on-your-tv-is-unclear
  5. Please Man Up Win User

HDMI problem after todays update

Sorry to hear that your TV does not display clearly when you use your Xbox 360 console.Try these.

When you use the Xbox 360 console with a TV, you might experience one of the following symptoms:

The display is not clear.

The screen flickers.

The screen fades to black.

The screen strobes or displays polygons.

Incorrect colours are displayed.

These symptoms can be caused by the following:

A feature of the game you are playing

The connection between your Xbox 360 console and your television

A setting on your television

The console's display settings

Troubleshooting

Things to try

Try another game

Check the AV cable connections:

Make sure that you are using the correct AV cable for your TV. See Connect your Xbox 360 console to a TV.

Check that the AV cable is connected correctly to the console and to the TV.

Make sure that the cables are inserted firmly.

Note Use either the Xbox 360 VGA HD AV cable or the Xbox 360 Component HD AV cable to correctly view high-definition content on a high-definition television (HDTV). If you use a composite cable, do not try to set any HDTV settings. If you try to set HDTV
    settings, you may lose the picture.

Check your TV settings:

Some display issues can be caused by the way the TV is set up. To confirm that this is not the case, please check your TV's settings. For more information about how to check your TV's settings, see the owner’s manual.

In your TV's settings:

Make sure that your TV is set to the same video broadcast system (PAL or NTSC) as your Xbox 360 console. For example, if your Xbox 360 console was purchased in the United States, make sure that your TV supports NTSC.

If your Xbox 360 console is a PAL console, set your TV to PAL 60.

If your TV has a type of picture/motion compensation enabled, disable it. Examples of compensation types include the following:

Dynamic contrast

Automatic compensation

Contrast detection

Light detector

Motion detection

Motion interpolation

Motion smoothing

Note These features may have different names depending on the make and the model of your TV. To determine whether your TV has these settings, contact the manufacturer.

If your TV's settings are correct, try connecting your Xbox 360 console to another TV to see whether the same display issues occur.

Reset the console display settings:

If the display problem is still not resolved, reset the display settings of your console. Here’s how:

Remove any discs from the disc tray.

Turn off the console.

Turn on the console.

Note If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, turn on the console by using the Guide button on the controller. Make sure that you use the player 1 controller when you do this. The player 1 controller will have the upper-left light illuminated.

As the console starts, on the controller, press and hold Y while pulling the right trigger. The display settings are reset to the default settings, and then the console automatically restarts.

Hope this helped!
  6. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

unable to display 1080p.

You can try disabling Display Discovery on the 360. That should keep it from reading the TVs EDID info about what it can do and allow you to force 1080p output. If that fails the display reset for 360s is holding the right trigger and the Y button down while
    you start it with the controller. Link to display troubleshooting here on Xbox.com
Thema:

1. : Xbox 360 tv No display - Similar Threads - 360 display

2. Xbox 360 display acting up. Crashes frequent.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 display acting up. Crashes frequent.: I recently found my old Xbox 360 S a few days ago and plugged it back in. When I did that, the wallpaper/background seemed all broken, with corrupted polygons everywhere. The console also crashes...
  3. My Xbox 360 display is flickering on and off. What to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 display is flickering on and off. What to do?: The problem started in April. Whenever I tried to play anything on the 360, the screen just turns off and on. Can't play or change the settings. So went to a nearby shop for repairs but the...
  4. Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox 360 dashboard display half of itself in the wrong language: When I boot up my Xbox half of the dashboard is English and the other stuff is another language, does anyone have a fix for this? ff1d5b43-19b6-4c49-822c-9d43922c3eca
  5. My Xbox 360 display is flickering on and off. What to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 display is flickering on and off. What to do?: I have tried every HDMI settings like 720p, 1080i, 1080p and also used the red, white and yellow cable but still the screen is getting on and off all again, screen is flickering like hell. I also...
  6. How do I display Xbox 360 screen on my laptop?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I display Xbox 360 screen on my laptop?: So I want to display my Xbox 360's screen on my laptop (to have what is happening on the tv screen appear on my laptop) without a capture card, but I'm not too sure how. Does anybody have a...
  7. Xbox 360 slim , no green ring (Only the middle),and no display output.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim , no green ring (Only the middle),and no display output.: My Xbox 360 slim is the 4g + Kinect model, stopped working after having a pause from being used, and it doesn't display anything, I've tried a new HDMI cable and another TV, with the same result!...
  8. Series X has display issues only on 360 Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X has display issues only on 360 Games: Got my XSX last Thursday - game pass titles (Sea of Thieves, Control) play great and look as they should but two 360 games I tried have strange pixel issues. In the screenshot below, the XSX UI...
  9. Is there a way I can display my Xbox 360 in my laptop screen with an HDMI cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can display my Xbox 360 in my laptop screen with an HDMI cable?: I don't like using my TV for Xbox, it's just that I do not have a comfortable way of watching it. I would really like to use my HD laptop to display my Xbox 360, but I have no idea how to do this....
  10. Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...: [IMG] submitted by /u/snoopalex9 [link] [comments]