xbox 360 trying to go live

Discus and support xbox 360 trying to go live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; tryin to go live i was here but my new pc turnfd it self off d5af8300-8736-4168-8257-98f87fce8726 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LawrenceMiley, Jan 27, 2022.

1. xbox 360 trying to go live

tryin to go live i was here but my new pc turnfd it self off

:)

LawrenceMiley, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what is the error that you're getting whenever you're trying to connect to Xbox Live?
  3. DeadlyMetal869 Win User

how to add my xbox360 to my account

Hi! Can you kindly add a little more information to the question?

Are you trying to add an existing Xbox Live account to your Xbox 360?

If you are attempting to add an existing Xbox Live account to an Xbox 360, Create or go to the profile you would like the existing Xbox Live account to be accessible on, go to Xbox Live and download the existing account to the profile.
  4. TheCactusHugger Win User

Why do i keep disconnecting from xbox live?

But most of the time when i try going on xbox live, my 360 is usually the only device connected to it.
  5. JermaineSelvey Win User

Service Alert???

Hello this is Jermaine trying to go live on Xbox 360 can do the setup and lesson 4 the setup key for the previous step
  6. bowski477 Win User

Trying to go LIVE on MW3...

If you upgraded your account on the website it can sometimes take time to update on the console. You can try deleting your profile and re-downloading it to speed up the process.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 trying to go live - Similar Threads - 360 trying live

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  6. I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t connect to Xbox Live when trying to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One: So I have done quite a bit of research regarding the backwards compatibility issue with Xbox 360 games on Xbox One, and nothing seems to work for me. At the end of the day, I can’t sign into my...
  7. Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into Xbox live on an XBox 360 error 8015000A: I inherited an Xbox 360, and I’m trying to sign into my Microsoft account - however it seems like I can’t create a new one or sign into an existing one, or download the profile. Despite the...
  8. I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to xbox 360 live on my xbox one. Trying to play mw2. Can any one help sort this: So I have been playing modern warfare 2 on xbox one. As it is backwards compatible. I can't connect to the xbox live to play it. I done a fee things like reset console, router. Done a full console...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x connect to xbox live when trying to playing Xbox 360 games?: Last week, I tried to play black ops 2 because all the servers got fixed but when I tried to connect, I get an error stating my console will not connect to Xbox live. I know it’s not my internet...
  10. I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download a profile on a xbox 360 game with my Xbox live account but it keeps...: I put in my email correctly and password correctly but it won't work and it keeps saying password didn't work make sure it's between 6 and 16 characters. f0bcc76b-7a1b-4ebe-bc9c-b959fcadd9ab