XBox 360 to XBox One S

Discus and support XBox 360 to XBox One S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Moving from 360 to Xbox One S soon. Do I need to save downloaded 360 content/games to Cloud in order to play them on Xbox One S, or is there another... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Almost Old, Nov 6, 2017.

  1. Almost Old
    Almost Old Guest

    XBox 360 to XBox One S


    Moving from 360 to Xbox One S soon. Do I need to save downloaded 360 content/games to Cloud in order to play them on Xbox One S, or is there another transfer process?

    :)
     
    Almost Old, Nov 6, 2017
    #1
  2. Spyke Jones
    Spyke Jones Guest
    Xbox live for One S on 360

    I said before that my primary console (One S) is in the city where I born and Xbox 360 is in another city where I live. Both consoles used with the same account:

    1 - Can I SEE my Xbox live games list (One S) on Xbox 360 console?

    2 - I'm an Xbox gold live member (One S): can I CHOOSE a dedicated FREE monthly offers from an old Xbox 360 (for One S)?

    3 - Can I redeem my digital code gold membership (Xbox One S) from Xbox 360 and use it (on my One S and, eventually, on Xbox 360)?
     
    Spyke Jones, Nov 6, 2017
    #2
  3. Hdlnixon
    Hdlnixon Guest
    Xbox 360 Kinect and Xbox s

    upgraded to Xbox One S from Xbox 360 with Kinect. Can the Kinect be used with he Xbox One S?
     
    Hdlnixon, Nov 6, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    XBox 360 to XBox One S

    You'll want to save your game saves on the cloud if you want to continue progress, but games and content will be redownloaded on the One.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 6, 2017
    #4
  5. DiCalzi Win User

    Can a Xbox X controller connect to a 360 Xbox

    Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Xbox One X controllers work on Xbox Series X|S, and vice versa. However, Xbox 360 is on it's own, similar to the OG Xbox.

    What's cool however is if you remote stream Xbox One, One S, One X, Series S, or Series X on, say, a PC, you can plug in a 360 controller and use it on the newer generation.

    But no, newer controllers aren't supported on 360.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Can my Xbox work in Pakistan without a converter at230V

    Which Xbox do you have, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X or Xbox Series X or S? Not all of them are multi-voltage. The Xbox 360 and Xbox One will need either a power converter or a power supply for your region. As for the Xbox One S, Xbox One X and Series X or S, they are multi-voltage, and should work fine with the correct power cable.
  7. ericjwilborn Win User

    Broken Xbox

    Is this an Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X?
  8. CountryGentlman Win User

    Matchmaking service alert

    I'm having this problem also. However, I have 2 Xbox One's and 3 Xbox 360's and only one of the 360's is being effected.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

    Xbox one from Soain in Canada

    Is it a 360 or an Xbox One S? If it is an Xbox One S, then you should be fine withe a power plug adapter.
Thema:

XBox 360 to XBox One S

Loading...
  1. XBox 360 to XBox One S - Similar Threads - 360

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]