xbox 360 to xbox one profile transfer did not work correctly

Discus and support xbox 360 to xbox one profile transfer did not work correctly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I transferred my xbox 360 profile to xbox one, i used the same email to transfer it. Then it transferred automatically. However, my profile has 0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE BRODMAN, Jan 2, 2014.

1. THE BRODMAN
    THE BRODMAN Guest

When I transferred my xbox 360 profile to xbox one, i used the same email to transfer it. Then it transferred automatically. However, my profile has 0 gamerscore on the xbox one, and I have 0 friends, so basically none of my personal profile settings and
    data actually transferred to the xbox one. Also, for some reason, it changed my name from THE_BRODMAN to BRODMAN. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I'd like to have all my achievements, profile settings, and friends transferred to the xbox
    one done correctly...

:)

THE BRODMAN, Jan 2, 2014
  2. My Xbox just broke and i'm gonna buy a new tomorrow, but I dont wanna lose my progress.

Which Xbox 360 did you have Previouslly? If it still kind of works. You can transfer your saves and Profiles over to the new One.

The Evil Joker6, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    Selling xbox one question

Put it this way if Jambo ever decided to get another xbox ONE and re-download the other ONE would lose access immediately after transferring licenses.

It works the same as the 360 licenses!

on the 360 he can delete his profile but keep the items or delete profile and items.
    i'm not sure if the ONE gives you this option yet as i've not tried

Mr Noble, Jan 2, 2014
  4. The Evil Joker6 Win User

My Xbox just broke and i'm gonna buy a new tomorrow, but I dont wanna lose my progress.

Which Xbox 360 did you have Previouslly? If it still kind of works. You can transfer your saves and Profiles over to the new One.
  5. HassanB Win User

license transfer did not work

Hello, please contact XBOX Support for your region as they will be the only ones who will be able to manually transfer the content over. Please let them know that you encountered this weird bug and that the license transfer did not work correctly.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  7. DAZZA 433 Win User

Borderlands pre sequel dlc

hi,

You shouldn't have any issue transferring all of your saved characters to xbox one from 360.

are you transferring them correctly as only one save file can be uploaded at a time, so you have to transfer your saved data for each character one by one, I only just recently did this for my borderlands 2 saved characters and had major problems getting
    all of the characters transferred.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-xbox-one-ps4-here-s-how-to-transfer-yo/1100-6425968/
  8. Spl0inker Win User

Transfer one account to another

Actually you can genious pay attention to the last line:

Can I transfer content from one Xbox LIVE account to another?

No. Content licenses are stored in the Xbox 360 console rather than in the Xbox LIVE account.

To enable someone else's Xbox LIVE account to use your content licenses, you must download your Xbox LIVE profile and then transfer your content licenses to that person's Xbox 360 console.

•To download your Xbox LIVE profile to a different Xbox 360 console, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.

•To transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another, see Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?

After you've downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile and transferred your content licenses to another Xbox 360 console, the content can be used by all the profiles on that console.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 to xbox one profile transfer did not work correctly - Similar Threads - 360 profile transfer

2. Can I transfer an old xbox 360 gamertag & profile into a newly created profile on gamepass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer an old xbox 360 gamertag & profile into a newly created profile on gamepass?: I recently signed up for gamepass via windows 11, which created a new profile linked to my Microsoft account based on gmail. I have an old xbox 360 gamertag & account which was set up using the...
  3. Can I transfer xbox 360 game progress from one profile to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer xbox 360 game progress from one profile to another?: I bought my xbox 360 from a friend a few ago and because i had no intention of creating online content I just continued to use his profile since he could access it on his newer xbox. the e-mail...
  4. Transferring your profiles on xbox 360 to xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring your profiles on xbox 360 to xbox 1: How can you transfer your profile that has never had a Xbox live membership to your Xbox 1? Like I have a Xbox live account on my Xbox 1 and I wanna somehow merge or at least have my gamerscore on...
  5. Profile / Saving transferation from One to 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile / Saving transferation from One to 360: I would like to transfer savings of Xbox 360 games from my Xbox One to my Xbox 360. How do I do that? All I read about is how to transfer savings from the 360 to the One. But I would like to do...
  6. transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?: So I got myself the original model xbox one for my birthday last year after christmas, anyway I still got my old xbox 360 with profiles loaded with saved data, mine in particular which has a save...
  7. Is there a way to transfer Minecraft worlds from my XBOX 360 profile to my new XBOX One Live ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to transfer Minecraft worlds from my XBOX 360 profile to my new XBOX One Live ...: Is there a way to transfer Minecraft worlds from my XBOX 360 profile to my new XBOX One Live Profile? I had a profile (not a Live account) on the XBOX 360. My brother gave me his XBOX one and now...
  8. Transfer of old 360 (none live) profile to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer of old 360 (none live) profile to xbox one: My son has had a 360 for 4 years or so, but it was never connected to xbox live. Now he's a bit older we've got an xbox one s and xbox live. He doesn't want to lose all the progress on his old...
  9. If you buy a profile picture on Xbox 360 and transfer your profile to Xbox on PC can everyone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you buy a profile picture on Xbox 360 and transfer your profile to Xbox on PC can everyone ...: So if I buy a picture on Xbox 360 and I transfer it to my Xbox app on my PC can everyone still see it? or am I the only one who can? 174d508e-1c66-4987-9cf9-f8e21fcad019
  10. Transfer profile from Xbox 360 to new profile on Xbox One S - is it possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer profile from Xbox 360 to new profile on Xbox One S - is it possible?: I had an Xbox 360 that belonged to my brother. He let me play skyrim on his profile while he played on the XBox One his games. - No problems whatsoever for the last 6 years or so because it's the...