xbox 360 to xbox one profile transfer did not work correctly

Discus and support xbox 360 to xbox one profile transfer did not work correctly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I transferred my xbox 360 profile to xbox one, i used the same email to transfer it. Then it transferred automatically. However, my profile has 0... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE BRODMAN, Jan 2, 2014.

1. THE BRODMAN
    THE BRODMAN Guest

When I transferred my xbox 360 profile to xbox one, i used the same email to transfer it. Then it transferred automatically. However, my profile has 0 gamerscore on the xbox one, and I have 0 friends, so basically none of my personal profile settings and
    data actually transferred to the xbox one. Also, for some reason, it changed my name from THE_BRODMAN to BRODMAN. I don't know if this has anything to do with it but I'd like to have all my achievements, profile settings, and friends transferred to the xbox
    one done correctly...

:)

THE BRODMAN, Jan 2, 2014
  2. My Xbox just broke and i'm gonna buy a new tomorrow, but I dont wanna lose my progress.

Which Xbox 360 did you have Previouslly? If it still kind of works. You can transfer your saves and Profiles over to the new One.

The Evil Joker6, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Mr Noble
    Mr Noble Guest
    Selling xbox one question

Put it this way if Jambo ever decided to get another xbox ONE and re-download the other ONE would lose access immediately after transferring licenses.

It works the same as the 360 licenses!

on the 360 he can delete his profile but keep the items or delete profile and items.
    i'm not sure if the ONE gives you this option yet as i've not tried

Mr Noble, Jan 2, 2014
  4. The Evil Joker6 Win User

My Xbox just broke and i'm gonna buy a new tomorrow, but I dont wanna lose my progress.

Which Xbox 360 did you have Previouslly? If it still kind of works. You can transfer your saves and Profiles over to the new One.
  5. HassanB Win User

license transfer did not work

Hello, please contact XBOX Support for your region as they will be the only ones who will be able to manually transfer the content over. Please let them know that you encountered this weird bug and that the license transfer did not work correctly.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

To let someone else use the content license, you must download your Xbox Live profile to their Xbox 360 console. Then, transfer your content licenses to that Xbox 360 console.

After you transfer your content, other profiles can use the content on that console.
  7. DAZZA 433 Win User

Borderlands pre sequel dlc

hi,

You shouldn't have any issue transferring all of your saved characters to xbox one from 360.

are you transferring them correctly as only one save file can be uploaded at a time, so you have to transfer your saved data for each character one by one, I only just recently did this for my borderlands 2 saved characters and had major problems getting
    all of the characters transferred.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/borderlands-xbox-one-ps4-here-s-how-to-transfer-yo/1100-6425968/
  8. Spl0inker Win User

Transfer one account to another

Actually you can genious pay attention to the last line:

Can I transfer content from one Xbox LIVE account to another?

No. Content licenses are stored in the Xbox 360 console rather than in the Xbox LIVE account.

To enable someone else's Xbox LIVE account to use your content licenses, you must download your Xbox LIVE profile and then transfer your content licenses to that person's Xbox 360 console.

•To download your Xbox LIVE profile to a different Xbox 360 console, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox LIVE profile.

•To transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another, see Can I transfer a content license from one Xbox 360 console to another?

After you've downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile and transferred your content licenses to another Xbox 360 console, the content can be used by all the profiles on that console.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 to xbox one profile transfer did not work correctly - Similar Threads - 360 profile transfer

2. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  5. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 profile is immediately disconnected from xbox live when I sign in.: Hi, been trying to troubleshoot this for 2 hours with no luck. When I sign in to my Xbox live profile, I get a notification saying “disconnected from Xbox live”, then I get an error message that...
  8. On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox 360 for some reason I can connect to Xbox live but as I sign into my profile it...: Xbox 360 live service issue 35b6f261-9e06-42a9-a889-24c1cd5bed5f
  9. 360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 Red light so got another 360 & can't log on profile: 360 Red light so got another 360 & PROFILE DON'T SHOW UP & GAMERTAG IS NOT SAME AS THE ONE. ON THE XBOX CONSOLE? IM PLAYING 15 YRS WITH LIVE GOLD ACCOUNT I HAV. YET NOT SURE. WHAT MICROSOFT IS...
  10. Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I try to play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox series X I can’t connect my profile.: For over a year now, I haven’t been able to play any Xbox 360 games online. Initially, when the issue started Every time I tried to load an Xbox 360 game I couldn’t sign into my accounts on the...