Xbox 360 to Xbox One Halo Spartan ****.

Discus and support Xbox 360 to Xbox One Halo Spartan ****. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know this game will be available soon for the 360, but I just got it for my Xbox One. Will I be able to download it onto my 360 once it becomes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andrewcaraveo, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 to Xbox One Halo Spartan ****.

I know this game will be available soon for the 360, but I just got it for my Xbox One. Will I be able to download it onto my 360 once it becomes available? A few of my friends do not have the xbox one yet and might want to play with them if they decide
    to get this game as well.

Thanks.

:)

andrewcaraveo, Jan 3, 2014
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    King Tones, Jan 3, 2014
  3. johnny-17
    johnny-17 Guest
    Halo for Xmas Anyone ?

Just seen the news on Pocket-lint that Halo Spartan Assault will be available for download on December 24th, delivered by Santa ?

halo-spartan-assault-xbox-one-set-for-dec-24-release

Another game at least even if is's not full blown !

johnny-17, Jan 3, 2014
  4. uait
    uait Guest

Of course you can: paying.

uait, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: Spartan **** Coming to Xbox One, Xbox 360

6. artful c0dger Win User

Xbox 360 Bargain Bin

Halo Spartan Assault has been reduced to £7.99 on 360 & Xbox One.
  7. FullHornet Win User

Halo 5

Spartan Assault will be on both but Halo 5 is an Xbox One exclusive. They do this on purpose because they know that Halo and Halo alone will sell the console. It happened with 360 and the same will happen with Xbox One.
  8. artful c0dger Win User

Deals on XBox One games 50% off

Halo Spartan Assault has also been reduced to £7.99 on 360 & Xbox One.
  9. ODST343 Win User

new backwards compatible games suggestions

army of two 40th day (xbox 360)

ace combat assault horizon (xbox 360)

NCAA (xbox 360)

halo spartan strike mobile game to xbox one
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 to Xbox One Halo Spartan ****. - Similar Threads - 360 Halo Spartan

2. I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m having problems signing on on the xbox 360 halo reach.: I’m trying to play halo reach on an xbox one with the Xbox 360 disc. I need to sign in to my account before playing, it says that I can’t connect and to fix it I need to download it again. I then...
  3. Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Halo 4 Spartan Ops still available to play on Xbox 360?: So, I have Xbox Live Gold on my Xbox 360 and I want to know if it is still possible to obtain the "Knight Helmet" award from the achievement: "Knight in White Assassination" on Halo 4. When I...
  4. Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Spartan Assault 360 backward compatibility: Hello, I’ve recently tried to purchase halo Spartan assault. the game is on Microsoft store also it was a backwards compatible yet it’s unavailable for purchase. I’ve talked with a Microsoft...
  5. Halo wars and spartan assault for 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo wars and spartan assault for 360: Hi, i have digital versions of all the halo games for 360, except wars and spartan assault. 343 didn't give us any time to purchase them before delisting them. I could't find any seller on the...
  6. Please can you relist the the Halo Xbox 360 games for a bit especially Halo Spartan Assault?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please can you relist the the Halo Xbox 360 games for a bit especially Halo Spartan Assault?: I could not see a query on this, but apologies if there is. Please stop delisting games without warning, especially when you have control over it, like with the Halo games. You give one years...
  7. 360 Halo Spartan **** achievements not popping.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Halo Spartan **** achievements not popping.: I own 3 out of the 4 Spartan Assaults. Started Operation A on the PC before my computer crashed. Than got it on my Windows Phone and beat Operation A, got the achievement! Now I have it on my...
  8. halo spartan ****(xbox 360) - freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo spartan ****(xbox 360) - freezes: Same thing here too. Crashes every time it tries load. Even re-downloading didnt help. 6c613fe7-b95f-44db-9b97-4dcffc15d7cd
  9. Halo: Spartan **** keeps crashing and freezing up on my Xbox 360!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo: Spartan **** keeps crashing and freezing up on my Xbox 360!: I have waited a couple of months for this game to be released on Xbox 360 and after i finished downloading it, it crashes and freezes! does anyone else have this issue?...
  10. Halo Spartan (360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Spartan (360): So I hear its coming to the 360 does this mean I get it free. As I paid full price on Windows 8.1 and a £5er on X1. 11fc1076-a65e-483f-a260-faa8da6ed6c6