Xbox 360 Titles Won't Allow Achievements

Discus and support Xbox 360 Titles Won't Allow Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded some Xbox 360 games from Game Pass onto my Xbox One. The problem now is that the games won't allow me to earn achievements. I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TacticalTaco2k5, Jan 7, 2018.

  1. Xbox 360 Titles Won't Allow Achievements


    I downloaded some Xbox 360 games from Game Pass onto my Xbox One. The problem now is that the games won't allow me to earn achievements. I keep getting messages that say that my console couldn't conmect to Xbox Live (which is bollocks) or that the device
    containing my gamer profile has been removed. I'm at my wit's end trying to figure this out. I need answers and solutions. I have tried Xbox customer support and it did nothing. Is this a backwards compatability issue that is being worked on or will this just
    be an issue we are all sort of stuck with? Any competent assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

    :)
     
    TacticalTaco2k5, Jan 7, 2018
    #1
  2. Share Xbox 360 achievements to activity feed

    It won't allow me to share an Xbox 360 achievement to my activity feed.
     
    jay is speedy10, Jan 7, 2018
    #2
  3. Rewards not occurring from live account

    from my Xbox one I haven't been recieving credit for purchases from Xbox live rewards, as well as the latest "freedom" offers, I completed 6 achievements on warframe however it won't allow me to get the 75 plat. I purchased 6 titles on the Xbox live store
    in 2015/16 and I've never recieved my points for doing so.
     
    Squrrel666999, Jan 7, 2018
    #3
  4. Nursemorph Win User

    500-point punchcard not working

    It seems to me that the system has issues with Xbox 360 titles like Dead Space 3 in that it won't detect achievements triggering. i have found that out quite often on the Top 10 Punch Cards most notably..almost always I have to download another of the Top 10 as the XBox 360 title won't work
  5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have through my xbox 360

    That's because it's an Xbox one title and won't work on 360 mate
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

    Trouble with achievements

    There are issues with achievement tracking currently, only on xbox one, 360 titles still track
  7. Nixelplex Win User

    Game pass

    Game pass is designed for the Xbox one. There are some 360 titles on there, but you won't have access to those games on the 360
  8. BeastBadshah Win User

    Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live

    to redeem xbox 360 titles you need a credit card as for security purposes but it won't charge
Thema:

Xbox 360 Titles Won't Allow Achievements

Loading...
  1. Xbox 360 Titles Won't Allow Achievements - Similar Threads - 360 Titles Won't

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Series: X versus One: X - How do Xbox (original) and Xbox 360 titles look?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series: X versus One: X - How do Xbox (original) and Xbox 360 titles look?: I know both older console titles are enhanced for Series: X and One: X, respectively, but has Microsoft ever mentioned just "how optimized" older titles will be on either? Does Series: X run...
  10. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...