Xbox 360 text messaging stopped working in August 2018
Discus and support Xbox 360 text messaging stopped working in August 2018 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Firstly, Xbox online support virtual agent has problems. The agent gets in an infinite loop of saying that they are linking to a real person / agent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ckskinner, Feb 1, 2019.
Thema:
Xbox 360 text messaging stopped working in August 2018
Loading...
-
Xbox 360 text messaging stopped working in August 2018 - Similar Threads - 360 text messaging
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?
in XboX InsidersQuand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques... -
The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles
in XboX InsidersThe Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
XBOX 360 not showing some text / words.
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX 360 not showing some text / words.: I was watching netflix on my xbox 360 and suddenly the video started to look like static green. Only the video was affected, and other netflix functions were working properly. Then I noticed... -
Xbox 360 text messaging stopped working in August 2018
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 text messaging stopped working in August 2018: I submitted a prior question with this title. Please read that and all my responses for background information.... -
Minecraft 360: Text disappearing from my signs... ?
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft 360: Text disappearing from my signs... ?: Can anyone tell me why, in one of my Creative-Peaceful worlds, the text on a lot of my signs is disappearing? Does it have anything to do with how many signs with text I have throughout the world...