XBOX 360 system update fails to download/install citing memory space even after the memory...

Discus and support XBOX 360 system update fails to download/install citing memory space even after the memory... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I haven't been able to use my 360 in a while given I can't download/install an update. I get 2 error codes: 4467-4497-A080-1200-D000-0034... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlejandraVillasenor, Aug 21, 2020.

1. XBOX 360 system update fails to download/install citing memory space even after the memory...

I haven't been able to use my 360 in a while given I can't download/install an update. I get 2 error codes:

4467-4497-A080-1200-D000-0034

4467-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

- Network connectivity works fine, we connect to the Internet although when testing the last segment to connect with Xbox Live it tells me I need an update

-Storage available is 2.9 Gb as I formatted the memory unit to clear it all; required space for the update is ~200 Mb so not sure why I get the error message

Help?

:)

AlejandraVillasenor, Aug 21, 2020
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox 360 updatedownload, constant fails

Often in the older 360 consoles with the built in memory unit, this issue will occur.

When the memory unit fails, the Xbox sees that there's an update available since it can't see the update that was on the storage device. When the Xbox tries to download/install the update, the update can't install because of the failed storage device.

Does your Xbox 360 have the memory unit and/or the hard drive?
  3. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update

When the memory units fail in those Xbox 360 consoles, you can't delete or install anything and you'll often get prompted to install a system update which won't install either.

If you can try and exchange the 360 with gamestop that would be best and get a 360 without a memory unit. The systems without a memory unit will require an internal hard drive.
  4. Ackis Win User

Memory Unit Has Corrupted Profile That Will Not Delete and Cannot Download Update

When the memory units fail in those Xbox 360 consoles, you can't delete or install anything and you'll often get prompted to install a system update which won't install either.
    That's what I'm leaning towards as well as the root cause of the problem - the memory card is failing.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox 360 update purposely will not update?

If you have an Xbox 360 with a 4GB Memory unit, what usually happens is that 4GB MU Fails losing the system update. And it tries to download the update but can't because the MU does not work any longer.

There hasn't been an update for the 360 in quite some time and its not an update that was pushed out to kill your Xbox. The 360 console with the 4GB MU will just fail after a period of time.
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Help! Xbox 360 not updating, giving unknown error code

This will occur when the Xbox 360 consoles that have the 4 GB Memory Unit and the Memory Unit fails. When it fails it doesn't see the last system update that was installed and gives you a message that one is available.

You can try and see if you can use a USB thumbdrive to take or install the system update but it doesn't usually work.

Basically, the 360 is done. If you want to get another, get one without the 4GB MU. And one that you can add an internal hard drive.
Thema:

XBOX 360 system update fails to download/install citing memory space even after the memory...

1. XBOX 360 system update fails to download/install citing memory space even after the memory... - Similar Threads - 360 system update

2. How do I update my Xbox 360 system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I update my Xbox 360 system: Hi I’m new, How do I update my Xbox live system I have an 8gb usb but it’s not working do I need an official Xbox storage device 0b2fb2db-4976-40ff-8ee4-8395f8301fef
  3. Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link

in XBoX on Windows
    Second hand xbox 360 infected with malware. need xbox 360 s operating system download link: Well so I bought a second hand xbox 360 on amazon. Stupidly connected it to my LAN, prior owner accounts were present and formatted the drive through the 360 console as well as doing a factory...
  4. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  5. [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work: The first problem we have is our Xbox 360 can't connect to the internet (Error 80151903), but we thought it's okay. While trying to troubleshoot this, we cleared the system updates off the hard...
  6. If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I reset the memory unit on my Xbox 360 E with that factory reset the entire system?: I want to factory reset my system but I’m worried I’m gonna do something wrong 8f3cc1a0-79eb-45ca-85ba-5dcf07a0be00
  7. What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360?: What is the newest system update version for Xbox 360? 51ef5820-83e0-46f9-9d61-b0156307507f
  8. I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I...: I'm trying to start up a Xbox 360 and the message reads "System Update Stopped ", and I haven't done anything except turn on the console. What can I do to gtop this?...
  9. Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey there when I boot up my Xbox 360, it says "system update failed. Status code...: I need to update but it won't let me 0b85c6ff-d58d-4f23-95d7-3009cead6aac
  10. Xbox 360 system update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 system update: My xbox 360 system is unable to be updated and is prompting status code: 4467 - 4497 - 1380 - 2446 - C810 - 1004 What could be the cause? 9897d014-fcd6-4a17-aa6b-73a7a741f1c6