Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive

Discus and support Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I identify if an Xbox 360 Hard Drive (HD) is genuine? 31716e62-6ec1-42d5-bbcb-22538a70ae26 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlissonPereira3, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive

How do I identify if an Xbox 360 Hard Drive (HD) is genuine?

:)

AlissonPereira3, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

They're really hard to tell just by looks because a lot of knock offs look exactly the same. If you can test a backwards compatible game with it, that will help. Backwards compatibility will not work if the hard drive is not official. If you can find one
    new, it should be in a box like this:

[​IMG]
  3. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Xbox "Lite" to be Released in Winter 2012?

So now there's the original Xbox 360, then the Slim, now the Super slim? Haha.

A console without a disc drive? Sounds like a fail to me :p
  4. maxen Win User

xbox 360 hard drive not working

For Original Xbox games to be playable on an Xbox 360, it needs to be an official Microsoft Hard Drive.

However, there is no official 120GB hard drive for the Slim, only 250GB and 320GB.

There is a 120GB for the original-style Xbox 360 and the later Elite, but not Slim.

If you are using a Slim, the hard drive itself will be the problem and you will need an official one.
  5. DrM0nsta Win User

External hard drive not recognized?

It is the slim 4gb Xbox 360. The hard drive is a Go! Data 80gb external hard drive. It did work with the same slim xbox previously but now it doesn't.
  6. WittyColt563933 Win User

250GB HDD to 320GB HDD

The black transfer cable is the new cable as it has the serial ata connector for a slim hd and a connector for the older 20 - 250 gb xbox 360 hd. I have a mw2 super elite with 200+ gb of data I do not want to transfer in small portions to my new slim 320gb.
    I think it's a shame that the Xbox transfer software built in slim doesn't support all official Xbox 360 hard drives.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive - Similar Threads - 360 Super Slim

2. How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim?: I want better grahpics but i need help 11a7f217-080a-4e82-b74d-a17cd39496fa
  3. Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi: Xbox 360 Slim turns on but with no video. I have a 4gb Xbox 360 E/Super Slim and it was working fine. And I left it in the living room for awhile and I wanted to play some old 360 games and it...
  4. Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky!: Hadn't moved the thing for a while, went to hook it up to a Windows PC, 10 I think, and it worked! But I noticed the gray ring around the lens is super sticky! Curious if anyone has noticed...
  5. My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that?: My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that? a446ee0e-e44f-433b-97fe-23b7c3ddc36d
  6. Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360: I am trying ti play my Super Monkey Ball Deluxe original xbox disc on my Xbox 360, however it says “The game could not start. Try downloading the game again.” I am using an official hard drive and...
  7. xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen: My super slim Xbox 360 turns on and a few seconds later it though it stays with the green light on the screen image disappears. And after that it just shuts off by unplugging the power cord. What...
  8. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...
  9. XBOX 360 Super Slim no sound on HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Super Slim no sound on HDMI: Hi All I do require your help as I turned my Xbox 360 super slim today 13/10/18 after couple of months and there was and update to be downloaded. After that has finished and the console restarted...
  10. My Xbox 360 E (Super Slim) red light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 E (Super Slim) red light?: Hello good day ! When I press my xbox 360 start button turns green and then red? Noting the console's power supply turns green too when I try to start the console. No image appears on my TV or...