xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

Discus and support xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My super slim Xbox 360 turns on and a few seconds later it though it stays with the green light on the screen image disappears. And after that it just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by charlielimarj, Sep 28, 2019.

1. xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

:)

charlielimarj, Sep 28, 2019
  2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen

Hi, could you write the problem with your console again? Apparently the info you provided appears incomplete.
  3. charlielimarj Win User

Hi, could you write the problem with your console again? Apparently the info you provided appears incomplete.
    I turn on my xbox 360 super slim by pressing the console button. xbox turns on, starts, the tv screen appears the home screen and after a few seconds the tv screen goes dark, as if the xbox had disconnected from the tv or had turned off. the power button is still green in this situation. when this happens I can not turn off the xbox on the button ... as much as I need it continues access in green. To delete I have to disconnect the console from the power supply.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Did you make the latest update available? I heard some bug reports right after the upgrade, or if you didn't see if there are any. Good luck!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi charlielimarj,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. As you're having trouble with the screen going black on when using your Xbox 360, I recommend that you try the troubleshooting solutions available in our support article entitled Your
    Xbox 360 TV or monitor is blank
    to see if they will get everything working correctly.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Xbox "Lite" to be Released in Winter 2012?

So now there's the original Xbox 360, then the Slim, now the Super slim? Haha.

A console without a disc drive? Sounds like a fail to me :p
Thema:

1. xbox 360 super slim apagando a tela [Translate] Super Slim Xbox 360 deleting screen - Similar Threads - 360 super slim

2. How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i connect a Xbox 360 HD AV cable with a xbox 360 e super slim?: I want better grahpics but i need help 11a7f217-080a-4e82-b74d-a17cd39496fa
  3. Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E/Super Slim turns on but I get no video from AV or Hdmi: Xbox 360 Slim turns on but with no video. I have a 4gb Xbox 360 E/Super Slim and it was working fine. And I left it in the living room for awhile and I wanted to play some old 360 games and it...
  4. Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Live Vision Camera, gray focusing ring super sticky!: Hadn't moved the thing for a while, went to hook it up to a Windows PC, 10 I think, and it worked! But I noticed the gray ring around the lens is super sticky! Curious if anyone has noticed...
  5. My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that?: My xbox 360 super street fighter four arcade edition disc won't work on xbox one, why's that? a446ee0e-e44f-433b-97fe-23b7c3ddc36d
  6. Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Super Slim Hard Drive: How do I identify if an Xbox 360 Hard Drive (HD) is genuine? 31716e62-6ec1-42d5-bbcb-22538a70ae26
  7. Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Monkey Ball Deluxe Backwards Compatibility on Xbox 360: I am trying ti play my Super Monkey Ball Deluxe original xbox disc on my Xbox 360, however it says “The game could not start. Try downloading the game again.” I am using an official hard drive and...
  8. Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nowadays in 2019: second hand Xbox 360 Slim or Super Slim?: Hello guys! I am planning to buy a Xbox 360 in a second hand shop. There are several options and I am not sure which of them could be the best. My last console was the super nintendo, so I am a...
  9. XBOX 360 Super Slim no sound on HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Super Slim no sound on HDMI: Hi All I do require your help as I turned my Xbox 360 super slim today 13/10/18 after couple of months and there was and update to be downloaded. After that has finished and the console restarted...
  10. My Xbox 360 E (Super Slim) red light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 E (Super Slim) red light?: Hello good day ! When I press my xbox 360 start button turns green and then red? Noting the console's power supply turns green too when I try to start the console. No image appears on my TV or...