Xbox 360 stuttering and freezing on loading screen

Discus and support Xbox 360 stuttering and freezing on loading screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I recently found my old xbox360 and decided it to boot it up and play some forza horizon for some reason after doing or completing a race at times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SLOVOPABLO, Sep 6, 2022.

1. SLOVOPABLO
    SLOVOPABLO Guest

Hi,

I recently found my old xbox360 and decided it to boot it up and play some forza horizon for some reason after doing or completing a race at times the game freezes on the loading screen but still has the text moving (this does not happen very often but it still does) after that I tried gta 5 it also had a problem with the loading screen just like forza and for some reason the map renderings that are far away are quite pixelated (could be just the old graphics which I am not used to in awhile) it also freezes for about 10 to 20 sec in the middle of the game which is quite fraustrating is something wrong with my console and is there a permenant fix?.I have tried clearing cache and stuff but it did work for awhile but every now and then it happens.

:)

SLOVOPABLO, Sep 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SLOVOPABLO

are those games installed on your internal Xbox 360 hard drive?
    If yes, could be an issue with the drive.
    Just to cover everything from your side, did you tried reinstalling the Xbox 360 system using a USB?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/co...
  3. Mister Rush Win User

Fifa 14 freezes my whole xbox

Hey there MOYSEY123,

Sorry to hear this is happening but let's see if our
    screen freeze troubleshooter
    can help with these issues. Lets's also try loading a fresh new save file to be sure the save file for the game is not the issue. Let us know what happens with this. Thanks!
  4. TMX boxburn Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

5. ATKO80 Win User

Vudu and Amazon Video having problems since the New Xbox One Update. "Judder" or "Stutter" like effect when videos are playing on these two apps.

Same issue here, thought I was going mad! Don't think my xbox one has ever worked properly, can't plug my cable box into it due to the amount of problems with the picture stutter and instant on causes nightmares where the console boot back up to a black
    screen and now all video apps stuttering. Load of crap, never had this problem with the 360!
  6. Dr3lior Win User

Xbox 360 slim freezing

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 stuttering and freezing on loading screen - Similar Threads - 360 stuttering freezing

2. None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    None of my Xbox 360's will connect to Xbox Live: I have 2 Xbox 360's and I've been trying for the last week to get either of them to connect online so that I can download DLC and updates for my library before the store goes down in July. My...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. Recover things from a long wiped 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover things from a long wiped 360: I have an odd situation. In mid 2015 my whole XBox 360 wiped itself and I don't know why. It had also done this once before, I'd estimate around mid 2014. I did lose stuff I cared about, but I was...
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  9. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  10. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866