Xbox 360 Stuck on loading screen

Discus and support Xbox 360 Stuck on loading screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, my xbox 360 does not want to load into the dashboard, as soon as I remove my hard drive, it boots up, but when i put the hard drive in, the console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoxyChuYT, Nov 6, 2021.

1. LoxyChuYT
    LoxyChuYT Guest

Hi, my xbox 360 does not want to load into the dashboard, as soon as I remove my hard drive, it boots up, but when i put the hard drive in, the console reboots and freezes.

Please help.

:)

LoxyChuYT, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Disturbed Shawn Win User

Dashboard is not accessible.

I'm having a similar problem, today I turned on my xbox 360 & signed in and I was stuck at the loading screen for 5 minutes then I decided to turn off the xbox and turn it back on. I signed in again and it loaded the dashboard, then I went to account management
    and got stuck at the loading screen again.
  3. Vertebraille Win User

Xbox still loud even after install?

My game won't load at all. I end up at a black screen and if I try to turn my xbox on with the game in tray, it gets stuck at the 360 logo intro screen. Defective copy?
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Have uou tried to format your HD?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Loxy, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Is it an external hard drive? Might be it causing the issue on your console mate. :/
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 Stuck on loading screen - Similar Threads - 360 Stuck loading

2. Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in: Xbox 360 stuck on zoomed in. I've tried the normal shortcut with the center button till it vibrates and go to the magnifier there it zooms in more but not any further back. I've tried going...
  3. My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.: I can't play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X because "Getting Xbox 360 info screen took minutes" and "Tried downloading Xbox 360 profiles and failed" issue. I was met with the "Getting your...
  4. My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox Series X stuck on this screen when trying to play 360 games.: I can't play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox Series X because "Getting Xbox 360 info screen took minutes" and "Tried downloading Xbox 360 profiles and failed" issue. I was met with the "Getting your...
  5. My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox status is stuck on a 360 game even though I'm not playing it and it is also...: I wanted to play viva pinata for the first time in a while because I felt like it and it was free on game pass however after playing it it was stuck on my status even though I was playing other...
  6. My Xbox Status is stuck on a Xbox 360 game that I'm not playing at the moment.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Status is stuck on a Xbox 360 game that I'm not playing at the moment.: Hi, I have a issue with my xbox status that started an hour ago where it shows that I'm playing on a Xbox 360 game even though I stopped playing on it an hour ago. So, I have looked everywhere...
  7. Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Status Stuck on 360 Game: Have encountered an annoying bug with Xbox One account where my status is stuck on playing an Xbox 360 game: "Fallout: New Vegas". I have loaded up other Xbox One games which does update however...
  8. Xbox Status stuck on 360 game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Status stuck on 360 game: Hello, my xbox live status is stuck on COD:Black Ops II i also realized it says i’m online even when my xbox is powered down I really enjoy playing with my friends on xbox especially considering I...
  9. Dead Space [download on Xbox 360] getting stuck at 79%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Space [download on Xbox 360] getting stuck at 79%: Hello! Downloading Dead Space (2008) reach 79% then starts from 0 and this repeats over and over again without ending. I turned off my background downloads and also turn my auto-downloads off. I...
  10. my minecraft xbox 360 saved games wont load stuck on the minecraft backround

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft xbox 360 saved games wont load stuck on the minecraft backround: this started happening 5 days ago not all my saved games do this only some of them. when i click load all it shows me is the 360* rotation view of the minecraft backround and i have to exit the...