Xbox 360 star wars edition power supply issue

Discus and support Xbox 360 star wars edition power supply issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am still using my Xbox 360 star wars edition with Kinect :) but while everything else is working fine, the power supply/adapter is blown. Where... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BhavikStat, Jul 8, 2021.

1. BhavikStat
    BhavikStat Guest

Hi,

I am still using my Xbox 360 star wars edition with Kinect Xbox 360 star wars edition power supply issue :) but while everything else is working fine, the power supply/adapter is blown. Where can I order a new power supply? I am currently in Canada and could find the below listings. Will the Xbox 360 slim or Xbox 360 E power supply work?

Thanks

https://www.amazon.ca/uowlbear-Repl...e078c&pd_rd_wg=eRFf6&pd_rd_i=B08H7Z8DGM&psc=1

https://www.amazon.ca/VSEER-Adapter...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

:)

BhavikStat, Jul 8, 2021
  2. Ferrobbra Win User

xbox slim power supply

I bought the special edition Star wars 360 slim, My power supply died after 2 weeks. Doesnt surprise me one bit
  3. vargus1977 Win User

Power issue xbox 360 E

I've just recently bought the Xbox 360 Star Wars edition console and when I first turn it on it keeps chirping and then shortly after it shuts off.. I've even replaced the power supply. Yet it's still doing it
  4. BhavikStat Win User

i would, when it comes to power supplies getting an original, even if its second hand is better than dodgy third party power supplies.

and yes they should work as the starwars edition is basically a slim xbox 360 with a paintjob and a different power on chime.
    Got it. Thank you :)
  5. Farscape247 Win User

i would, when it comes to power supplies getting an original, even if its second hand is better than dodgy third party power supplies.

and yes they should work as the starwars edition is basically a slim xbox 360 with a paintjob and a different power on chime.
  6. BhavikStat Win User

yes they are, but you have to find an original which will never be new as i say they stopped making them. if you by a third party made one then you run the risk of them blowing up as quite a few have in the past as most of them are now knock offs.

if you can find someone selling a 360 with the power supply that might be the cheapest option.
    Thanks for the response.

So just to make sure I understand correctly, you are saying that the Xbox 360 E and Xbox 360 Slim are technically compatible with the Xbox 360 Star Wars Edition but they are likely to blow up as they would mostly be using non-genuine/potentially faulty components and so you would recommend finding someone who sells a 360 with the power supply to avoid a possible blow up, right?
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 star wars edition power supply issue - Similar Threads - 360 star wars

2. Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 star wars edition hard drive: Heyy I have xbox 360 star wars edition, and the hard drive is not working anymore.. The hard drive is 320GB, xbox 360 s model 1451 with barcode X858528-001: [img] Can i use any hard drive...
  3. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  4. star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront 2 original won't work on my 360: i know the Xbox360 systems are getting old but this use to work on my last Xbox360. Same game disk, attempting to run on replacement console with original Hdd from my first console, attempting to...
  5. I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play digital copies of burnout 3 or star wars jedi starfighter on my 360 even...: I purchased a digital copy of burnout 3 from the store and I am having trouble playing it. I can download and install it, but when I go to play it, I get an error that tells me to try downloading...
  6. Star Wars The Clone Wars port to Xbox 360 Splitscreen not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars The Clone Wars port to Xbox 360 Splitscreen not working.: Like in the header, the games split screen isn't wanting to work. It looks like they rendering layered player 1 on top of part of player 2 and both on top of player three and so on with 4. The...
  7. I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...: It dosnt give an error code, just says there is a problem with the game and to try to download it again I Just bought/downloaded Star Wars Battlefront for xbox onto my 360(have a hard drive) I...
  8. XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online: I've been have problems with Star Trek Online (STO) not loading since yesterday March 25th, 2022. Prior to this I have one character stuck in a tutorial. Now the game will not even load....
  9. Can I play an XBOX 360 game on my PC, specifically LEGO Star Wars TCS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play an XBOX 360 game on my PC, specifically LEGO Star Wars TCS: Is it possible to play old XBOX games on a Windows 10 PC. Specifically looking to install Lego Star Wars TCS on my PC. 232cc8e4-44e2-4c30-b9d6-c257622c4b04
  10. star wars republic commando can you play n xbox 360 without the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    star wars republic commando can you play n xbox 360 without the hard drive: star wars republic commando can you play n xbox 360 without the hard drive 88f9b483-1a83-49ff-9950-a4bd733636f2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4141 xbox 360