xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on

Discus and support xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My xbox 360 working all these years and now suddenly stopped. when turned on the red solid light comes on after couple of second and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BinayAryal, Aug 27, 2020.

1. BinayAryal
    BinayAryal Guest

Hi, My xbox 360 working all these years and now suddenly stopped. when turned on the red solid light comes on after couple of second and nothing happens. nothing on screen, just red dot on the front of console. i have checked all the connecting cables,
    tried unplugging for couple of hours but nothing is working the power adapter showing green light. any suggestions will be appreciated

:)

BinayAryal, Aug 27, 2020
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Repairs are no longer offered for Xbox 360. Youll have to find a new one
  3. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

If it looks like
    this
    you maybe should order a repair.
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

red dot on xbox 360

my xbox 360 turns red with an E82 error on screen......tried different HDMI and also different TV...please help
    The red dot seems like an Xbox 360 slim model, if it's like the same post as in this link....

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/rrod/07b1e276-4965-4c91-836a-005684ba20af

It looks like it's the Red Dot of Death, if it's a solid red dot, it's Hardware Failure as in the console has died,

Best option would be to upgrade to an Xbox One / S / X, or to save up and wait until late November - December for the Xbox Series S / X.
  5. SupaSoreBeaver1 Win User

Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

6. Zenos249 Win User

Xbox 360 s error code 4451 - 445E - 2780 - 0F00 - C000 - 0034

Also when I turn off (not when I turn on) the console I get the solid red dot, so that doesn’t particularly bode well for me either.
Thema:

1. xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on - Similar Threads - 360 solid red

2. X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box 360 all solid red LED's 15 seconds after startup.: This console has been stored in a clean and stable environment. I just brought it home and hooked it up. I went to turn it on and I got all green LED's then 15 seconds later I had all red LED's...
  3. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47
  4. XBox 360 S Red Solid Light on Power Button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S Red Solid Light on Power Button: Hi. Our XBox 360 S does not turn on. Instead of the green solid light after pushing the power button, the green light turns to a solid red light. As it does not turn on apparently, no...
  5. XBox 360 S Solid Red Light on power button

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 S Solid Red Light on power button: When I attempt to turn on my Xbox 360 S, the green light in the middle of the power button almost immediately turns from green to red, and nothing appears on the TV screen. At first, I thought it...
  6. Solid red light on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid red light on Xbox 360: I got an xbox 360 from a friend like 2 months ago. I put it in my room and really didnt use it that much. Then, I decided to format the hard drive so I could give it to my little brother. All...
  7. My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on: My Xbox 360 has a solid red light and won't turn on. I've tried two different power cords. Is there anything I can do or is it just done? e729edd1-abc6-4479-87d3-2abb91e7b1e1
  8. Xbox 360 live update resulted in solid red light?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live update resulted in solid red light?: Hello. I tried to update the Live portion on my 360. It would not update, so according to the suggestions on the Microsoft support site, I downloaded the update onto a new Jump drive, inserted the...
  9. Xbox 360 E solid red light, loud fan, no video to tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E solid red light, loud fan, no video to tv: Hi guys, My Xbox has suddenly started showing a solid red light. When I turn it on, the light is green, the fan is LOUD (nothing covering the vents), and there is no feed to the tv. Then the...
  10. Solid Red light on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solid Red light on xbox 360: Today my xbox360 has a solid red light on the button. was working ok yesterday and now this. i can turn it off and back on again and get a green light. when i eject the disc tray it goes solid red...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360s red dot