xbox 360 smartglass

Discus and support xbox 360 smartglass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; xbox 360 smartglass won't connect to my console, I have logged on to both the app and the console with the same microsoft account. They are both on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mpab2, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Mpab2
    Mpab2 Guest

xbox 360 smartglass

xbox 360 smartglass won't connect to my console, I have logged on to both the app and the console with the same microsoft account.

They are both on the same network except my 360 is wired to the internet box.

The smartglass feature is turned on in the console settings.

:)

Mpab2, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Mister Cerb Win User

smart glass error code 1003?

3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass

4. SpartanGreen Win User

Unobtainable achievement- Fable Anniversary “See the Future”

Xbox 360 SmartGlass is not detecting the Xbox 360 anymore. Fable Anniversary cannot be completed due to this. What's the point of releasing this classic title for free if it's not backward compatible? If the Xbox 360 SmartGlass will not continue working
    as it once did, Microsoft should at least add Xbox 360 functionality to Xbox One SmartGlass. Will be staying away from Fable until this is resolved.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

XBOX 360 SMARTGLASS APP / CONSOLE NOT FOUND

6. Wishcatcher Win User

Xbox 360 SmartGlass not working

Thema:

xbox 360 smartglass

1. xbox 360 smartglass - Similar Threads - 360 smartglass

2. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?: I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app. [img]...
  3. So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass: So I'm still the APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app and I logged in and it wouldn't let me cuz it said it failed to get to the Xbox services. Please bring it back I'm tired of using the new Xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 smartglass: I fully understand the xbox 360 smart glass is gone and not supported but wouldt it be easier for just to live it on Google play aps just for people who just have a xbox 360 and not the xbox one...
  5. Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download: 1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there are no other Xboxes in my house but it does not...
  6. Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360: Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360 c8452547-5ee4-4a27-afa8-5d089d068e67
  7. Microsoft Account Not Connecting to Xbox 360 SmartGlass App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Not Connecting to Xbox 360 SmartGlass App: I just got an Xbox 360 and saw that this cool app is available. I will be able to use my console soon and wanted to get this app to make my experience better. I read that this app is supported...
  8. Xbox 360 smartglass issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox 360 smartglass issue: Why wouldnt microsoft at least allow a program to still be used so us people who still enjoy playing on xbox 360 still be able to connect our PCs or mobile devices to it remotely. I am starting to...
  9. Xbox smartglass 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox smartglass 360: Is there anyway to use xbox 360 smartglass anymore? 124d5203-7d8d-4d18-a6a6-cdba23a30fc8
  10. xbox 360 smartglass app wont find my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 smartglass app wont find my xbox: i was trying to record my xbox 360 with the smartglass app but when i go on the app it says it cant find my console and when i press try again it just comes up with the same message please help me...