Xbox 360 smartglass "cant sign in to xbox services. Please try again"

Discus and support Xbox 360 smartglass "cant sign in to xbox services. Please try again" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so, i got this problem on huawei p8 lite ale 21 android 6.0 have tried everything installing app again, rebooting phone, changing xbox 360 settings,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UngluedConch709, May 17, 2017.

1. Xbox 360 smartglass "cant sign in to xbox services. Please try again"

so, i got this problem on huawei p8 lite ale 21 android 6.0 have tried everything installing app again, rebooting phone, changing xbox 360 settings, creating new account... So feel free to ask, and help would be appreciated.

:)

UngluedConch709, May 17, 2017
  2. Smartglass "Can't sign in to Xbox services. Please try again."

Microsoft fixes this problem

TheKing5553750, May 17, 2017
  3. GainesHall
    GainesHall Guest
    Smartglass "Can't sign in to Xbox services. Please try again."

This was the only place I could think to post this. I have a Coby Kryos and I downloaded Smartglass and it worked fine for the first day or two, but for the last week every time I try to use the app it loads and loads and loads before finally giving me the
    error, "Can't sign in to Xbox services. Please try again." I have uninstalled, and reinstalled it numerous times to no avail. I've done every little troubleshooting tip I could find online. Any help would be appreciated.

GainesHall, May 17, 2017
  4. DiscoMinion
    DiscoMinion Guest

Are you still having this issue? There may have been a service outage for Xbox Live.

DiscoMinion, May 19, 2017
  5. DiscoMinion Win User

Are you still having this issue? There may have been a service outage for Xbox Live.
  6. Seth D Win User

Dance Central 3: SmartGlass not Working

Also, when I try to use the Dance Central 3 DJ SmartGlass experience using the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app for Android, I get an error: "Http/1.1 Service Unavailable"

Could this be related to the current Xbox Live service alert for streaming video? Any other suggestions?
  7. daddyClay1 Win User

Xbox One WiFi

When i try and sign into my xbox one, it says “we cant sign you in, try again in a few minutes or check service statues in xbox assist( 0x87DD0017)”

what do i do
  8. TheKing5553750 Win User

Microsoft fixes this problem
  9. blablablablab10 Win User

Having the same issue with 3 different consoles 2 360's & a One. This is the tablet Asus Transformer EPad, Infinity. Worked right up to last week today is 8 Sep 2015. I also have an Asus Pad phone and it works just fine there. Ipad Air 2 als works fine.
    Google Play store says the App is compatable. Works on another Android phone. Trouble here is Microsoft has no real help about this issue. Even though there are many reported cases.
Thema:

1. Xbox 360 smartglass "cant sign in to xbox services. Please try again" - Similar Threads - 360 smartglass cant

2. Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app still work on Windows 10?: I went to Microsoft Store to update the Xbox app and noticed this app in my downloads. I was wondering whether this worked on Windows 10 as this image appeared when I opened the app. [img]...
  3. So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I installed a APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass: So I'm still the APK of the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app and I logged in and it wouldn't let me cuz it said it failed to get to the Xbox services. Please bring it back I'm tired of using the new Xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 smartglass: I fully understand the xbox 360 smart glass is gone and not supported but wouldt it be easier for just to live it on Google play aps just for people who just have a xbox 360 and not the xbox one...
  5. Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox 360 problems - 1. Smartglass connection 2. CoD Ghosts not able to download: 1. So I tried to connect my phone to my Xbox and it doesn't show me any code on my TV like it says. I tried to connect to the same network and there are no other Xboxes in my house but it does not...
  6. xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 smartglass: xbox 360 smartglass won't connect to my console, I have logged on to both the app and the console with the same microsoft account. They are both on the same network except my 360 is wired to the...
  7. Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360: Can we put xbox 360 smartglass does not work on xbox 360 c8452547-5ee4-4a27-afa8-5d089d068e67
  8. Microsoft Account Not Connecting to Xbox 360 SmartGlass App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Account Not Connecting to Xbox 360 SmartGlass App: I just got an Xbox 360 and saw that this cool app is available. I will be able to use my console soon and wanted to get this app to make my experience better. I read that this app is supported...
  9. Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect on xbox 360 smartglass: I get error 0xc00d1198 (0xc00d1126) when i try to sign in to my microsoft account on xbox 360 smartglass and when i try later it does the same thing. [img] i have turned on all the things i need...
  10. Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox smartglass on my pc cant find my Xbox 360 console: I dont know when this happen but when I try to stream a movie through smartglass the screen turns green or purple but Im still able to to go to my Xbox homepage. when I log on to my smartglass...