Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!)

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I called a MS support personnel yesterday. I told him my predicament and he tried to tell Me I have to contact the dev of the game. That’s not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AeonDamn, Mar 18, 2023.

1. AeonDamn
    AeonDamn Guest

Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!)

Hello, I called a MS support personnel yesterday. I told him my predicament and he tried to tell Me I have to contact the dev of the game. That’s not true, it’s an issue with the console but I’ve tried all the steps online like formatting hard drive and clearing cash data but to no avail. Is there anything I can do or is my newly purchased Xbox slim broken? Please help because it’s a waste of money otherwise. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

:)

AeonDamn, Mar 18, 2023
  2. IIVIIr Watson Win User

Having the same issue myself. Tired wired, wireless, formatting, internal storage, Microsoft branded 120gb HDD, external 1tb, flash drives, and a few different others all with no luck. Fully formatted all drives, cleared cache, uninstalled system updates, and no luck at all. I’m signed into Xbox Live with no problem, can message and even launch games but the moment they require any kind of title update and they fail. All storage devices are completely empty with the exception of my profile which I’ve also deleted and redownloaded. Those same games work online with my Series X so that isn’t the issue.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Problema com jogo mídia digital [Mod Translation - Problem with digital media game]

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing issues with installing an Xbox 360 title on your console.

I recommend to try these troubleshooting articles:

Also, we are aware of the issue and are looking into what is causing it. We will try and update you when any other updates on the issue are out.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

AJUDA!! [Mod Translation - HELP!!]

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing issues with installing an Xbox 360 title on your console.

Also, we are aware of the issue and are looking into what is causing it. We will try and update you when any other updates on the issue are out.

5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Mi descarga se reinicia en xbox 360 al 80% [Mod Translation - My download restarts on xbox 360 at 80%]

6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Xbox 360 Downloads

Thema:

1. Xbox 360 slim update issue (won’t update game title updates but my white 360 does!) - Similar Threads - 360 slim update

2. Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the xbox 360 play xbox classic games? If yes what 360 ( like: arcade, premium, slim))do...: (( sorry for my bad english)) I have read that you can play xbox classic games om any 360. But is it true? Because i want to play Need for speed underground 2 ect...
  3. My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim won’t Conner too internet and can’t update: I’ve tried a few different internets and even my hotspot it will connect to the router but not too internet and then an error comes up saying to move my router closer and wired internet says the...
  4. The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    The frozen 4gb xbox 360 slim: Backstory: (2016-2018) I have an xbox 360 slim, the 4 gb version. I was second owner(first one had it from 2014-2016) the 4gb was enough storage at the time because it was barely used and I had...
  5. I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it: I have a xbox 360 slim and it has a parental code on it and I need the code for it But I don’t know it 45046c69-2b6c-4dbe-a77f-36abfc2470ea
  6. 360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 slim resetting itself to 480p and changes back to 480p when loading up a game: So I have a lg ultra gear monitor, and it definitely has 1080p, but it would go straight towards to 480 when loading up console/game. 05abf063-2591-4d16-8af7-9067098f93b0
  7. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  8. Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim e won't let me do anything: My old xbox 360 slim e gives me an error saying "A problem occurred while signing in. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit www.xbox.com/support." when I boot up the console, when I try...
  9. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  10. 360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?: Pretty technical question here: So I’ve already gone through two replacement network cards, one didn’t last an hour before it stopped picking up wireless networks. The free replacement under the...