Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scrotiebugabalz, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

my 360 decided to not work today it will power on come to account select page but the green dot doesn't light up and the controller won't connect/register

:)

Scrotiebugabalz, Jun 21, 2018
  2. Verxeo
    Verxeo Guest
    Xbox 360 help/fix

So my Xbox 360, I can turn it on and see it on my tv screen and everything..but the green light some times doesn't light up & my controller won't sync but my controller can turn on But even when the light turns on my controller still won't sync help?

Verxeo, Jun 21, 2018
  3. Xbox doesn't boot up

Hello!

I have the Xbox 360 slim. When I switch it on, it will power up, but only the small green light in the middle lights up. I get not Picture on my TV, the Controller won't connect, nothing happens. No Red or Green blinking lights. I tried removing the hard
    drive, wireless and normal controllers, nothing works.

Can anyone help, please?

anatomie-4D4C7322-55C9-4053-BC89-CCD9B3E53D3C, Jun 21, 2018
  4. Hawksface Win User

My Xbox 360 won't turn on :(

Is this an XBox 360 Slim? I regularly have this very same problem - the green dot in the centre lights up, but nothing else. It's as though it can't initialise itself as the ring doesn't even light up as it normally would when working. If I'm lucky it will
    work after a few tries at turning it off and on, but other times I could spend hours turning it off and on and get nowhere.

Annoyingly, I could then try turning it on the following day and it works straight off. It's very temperamental and because of this I can see an RMA being declined because it will typically work when they receive the box :(

Have you tried calling support? If so, what did they say?
  5. Bluntman1138 Win User

X-box 360 wont connect to my contoller ???

Start this off with the console turned OFF, and the controller turned OFF

Press and hold the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your wireless controller until the green light flashes.

Turn on your Xbox 360 console. Press and hold the connect button next to the memory card ports on the front of your console.

Press and hold the connect button on the top of your wireless controller. Use the controller with your console once the green flashing lights on both units cease spinning.
  6. DankmanSam Win User

Won't turn on

When turned on: Green

When off: Orange

Now: When I turn it on all I hear is the Binging noise(XBOX 360 Slim) and the Light stays orange
  7. ZeoTH56 Win User

controller help

hey thanks for the help I tried turning it on manual and the controller sync but after that it won't sync anymore and the lights keep on flashing on the controller. when I try to go sync it with the 360 but the 360 doesn't pick it up and the lights still
    flash on the controller. what does this also mean?
  8. Shalom Charles Gabri Win User

RED LIGHT INSIDE XBOX 360 AND NO DISPLAY ON TV

I tried it but it isnt working the console only has one green dot lit up on the front and the controller has all four lights on it blinking
Thema:

Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect

1. Xbox 360 slim turns on but green dot doesn't light up and controller won't connect - Similar Threads - 360 slim turns

2. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  3. Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim turns off by itself.: I'm currently having trouble with my Xbox 360 Slim where it turns off by itself after a minute or two. The power brick shows its green when I have the Xbox turned on and the auto turn off feature...
  4. How can I fix my Xbox 360 slim that beeps but doesn’t turn out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my Xbox 360 slim that beeps but doesn’t turn out?: The power brick is orange. The usb ports pins seem to not be bent. I’ve deep cleaned both the Xbox and power supply making sure there isn’t a single speck of dust left. I’m still left with it...
  5. SOS MY XBOX 360 SLIM WILL NOT TURN ON

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    SOS MY XBOX 360 SLIM WILL NOT TURN ON: So, I've been trying to figure out what is wrong w/my Xbox, so I turned to you guys. My battery pack (on the main power cord) stays orange, and when I power it on it goes green for a sec, then...
  6. My Xbox 360 Slim wont turn on!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 Slim wont turn on!: Hi I have a Xbox 360 Slim thats been not giving me a problem but unfortunately it stopped turning on, I Have a kinect sensor that has ripped wires so i tried to splice each one but when i...
  7. xbox 360 slim won´t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim won´t turn on: since yesterday i got the problem that my xbox 360 slim won´t turn on. when i touch the power button it peeps and the middle led is turning green and fans start spinning, but only for half a...
  8. XBox 360 slim red light flashes but won't turn on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 slim red light flashes but won't turn on?: Our XBox 360 S stopped working. When you try to turn it on, the power button flashes for a few seconds and it sounds like a fan is blowing, then it just shuts off. I made sure there is plenty of...
  9. 360 Slim overheats as soon as i turn it on 5 times until fan starts working (20 min process to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim overheats as soon as i turn it on 5 times until fan starts working (20 min process to ...: when i first turn it on it will stay on for 5 minutes then it will shut down saying that its overheating even though it is completely cool and well ventilated(also i dont think the fan is...
  10. Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim 250GB has a red dot and won't turn on: hi, So I accidentally spilled a drink on my xbox 360 slim. So at first the system fans shut off and the video stopped displaying. Then the power button turned red and stayed red. So I let the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 green dot no power