Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim red ring of death in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Also there is no display on the tv 19768b19-f2d9-47ea-b34b-2635f3ad9b56 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shalom Charles Gabriel, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

Xbox 360 slim red ring of death [​IMG]
    Also
    there is no display on the tv

:)

Shalom Charles Gabriel, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Zambiehunter007 Win User

Xbox One random/unexpected power off?

I am also experiencing that but on an Xbox 360 but it wont turn back on. It's not the red ring of death because there was none and because it's a 360 slim, it's plugged in and it's not hot at all!
  3. MeAtLeast Win User

Red light on Xbox 360 console

To BelovedYew33

You don't need the hard drive but if you do, it needs to be completly in. There is a new xbox 360 slim that came out in 2011 with the kinect. With the new slim, the red ring of death is now gone. FINALLY!
  4. Mythic xSagex Win User

3 Red rings again. Administrator please read

Dude, Honestly, It is worth your while to buy the Xbox 360 Slim. Its sooooooooo much better then the original Xbox 360 and the failure rate on the slim is very low compared to the original Xbox 360. The effectioncy of the slim is better and there is no overheating
    or ventilation problems which was the cause of "The Red Ring of DEATH" on the original.
  5. Boombaa Win User

xbox 360 solid red dot, not turning on

Hi,

If it looks like
    this
    you maybe should order a repair.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Solid Red Light on Console

The red dot on the slim console is basically the new red ring of death.

Your only option is to send it in for repair or buy a new console.
Thema:

Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

1. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death - Similar Threads - 360 slim red

2. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  3. Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim: I tried using my Xbox 360 Slim again and whenever I turn it on, it has a red dot in the middle of the power button. Is there anything I can do? 3dc62722-d00b-4a5a-b492-cfc03b067815
  4. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47
  5. Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick Turning Red -Is it the console, the power brick, or the voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick Turning Red -Is it the console, the power brick, or the voltage?: Hi, I'm pretty new to the community. This is my first post. I have an Xbox 360 Slim and had received it through a friend. I'm not sure how old it is, but it can still power on and play games no...
  6. Una luz roja central en mi xbox 360 slim -[Translation - A central red light on my xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Una luz roja central en mi xbox 360 slim -[Translation - A central red light on my xbox 360...: Split from this thread. Hola,tengo el mismo problema ,tengo cobsola,X box,360 s. Enciende en color verde y se coloca roja ,y queda ahi,el cooler,se siente que gira,que podrá ser....
  7. Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console: My Xbox 360 Slim has a green light then it turns to red about 7 seconds after it starts. We have tried removing the hard drive, restarting the motherboard and cleaning it. Is this fixable?...
  8. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...
  9. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...
  10. Xbox 360 slim red led

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim red led: my xbox 360 slim console has a red steady LED. what are the possible causes/solution? it has about 5 year... maybe his hour has arrived.... 8edcd98b-18db-4e40-a871-86b0b0992fd8

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Does the xbox 360 s get the red ring of death