Xbox 360 slim red led

Discus and support Xbox 360 slim red led in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox 360 slim console has a red steady LED. what are the possible causes/solution? it has about 5 year... maybe his hour has arrived....... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Centoiese88, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Centoiese88
    Centoiese88 Guest

Xbox 360 slim red led

my xbox 360 slim console has a red steady LED. what are the possible causes/solution? it has about 5 year... maybe his hour has arrived....

:)

Centoiese88, Jan 21, 2018
  2. Dlow128
    Dlow128 Guest
    Do you have any sponsor/stickers on your Xbox?

*1012-ac3ad8fd60ec3c9bf3bec50fc881e555.jpg* *1013-5a73e62e8e723df342982b67d3c2d316.jpg*

No stickers but this is a shiny slim console with gears of war case and customer red LEDs and custom sounds (sonus 360)

Dlow128, Jan 21, 2018
  3. red light

My Xbox 360 slim power box has been buzzing and randomly shutting off my system and the led light on the power box has been turning red, and over heating real quick i need some help

l RichRocka l, Jan 21, 2018
  4. WalleyedPluto17 Win User

red led in xbox360 slim

Thank you so much, I made a request to repair my console, but retaking the topic, I could see that when I turn on the console the led in the power supply goes to from yellow to green and from green to yellow when I turn off the console. Do you still thinking
    it damage is in the power supply? or maybe the failure could be on the console exactly the plug?
  5. brilliant joey Win User

red led in xbox360 slim

Most likely it's a power supply failure. I would try a friend's power supply and see what happens. I would then check with
    https://myservice.xbox.com/ and start a request as your Xbox may be under warranty! Let us know what happens, good luck!
  6. Mythic xSagex Win User

3 Red rings again. Administrator please read

Dude, Honestly, It is worth your while to buy the Xbox 360 Slim. Its sooooooooo much better then the original Xbox 360 and the failure rate on the slim is very low compared to the original Xbox 360. The effectioncy of the slim is better and there is no overheating
    or ventilation problems which was the cause of "The Red Ring of DEATH" on the original.
  7. BrandonTerry Win User

XBOX 360 S - Red Light On Power Button...

The Xbox 360 slim, as in the title.

Just the centre turning red, i get the beep, green, the the arc and it goes solid red for a couple of seconds then off.
  8. Deerlover1 Win User

converted to a Xbox from a PS3 and got tips

EDIT: to consolidate this into one thread i will add this here. the power brick has a status LED when it is in use, and when your console is on, it should always be green only. if it is orange, flashing orange, or even red while your console is on and in
    operation, it means there is a problem in the power supply or the outlet itself or you have too many things running on a current tap. if you get the three-red ring of death, check your power supply LED. i will bet it is orange or even red. meaning faulty
    power brick. try another power brick from a known working Xbox like from a friend or if you got two, try your good Xbox PSU and see if it works. i lost one Xbox 360 due to the three-red ring of death followed by a completely dead console (the PSU failed and
    took the console with it). for the longest time i figured red was just the color of the power supply LED, until it failed and as i was checking, discovered the color chart in fine print under the power brick itself. i had a weak and/or failing supply and when
    i turned my Xbox off and right back on in an effort to reboot it after resetting my router, it killed it. i am unsure of everyone but my replacement Xbox has a power brick LED that is green all the time, on or off. i suspect that is proper, although my slim,
    and it may be slim specific, has one that is orange when off and green while on. i would recommend checking your power supply light regularly
Thema:

Xbox 360 slim red led

1. Xbox 360 slim red led - Similar Threads - 360 slim red

2. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  3. Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim: I tried using my Xbox 360 Slim again and whenever I turn it on, it has a red dot in the middle of the power button. Is there anything I can do? 3dc62722-d00b-4a5a-b492-cfc03b067815
  4. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47
  5. Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick Turning Red -Is it the console, the power brick, or the voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick Turning Red -Is it the console, the power brick, or the voltage?: Hi, I'm pretty new to the community. This is my first post. I have an Xbox 360 Slim and had received it through a friend. I'm not sure how old it is, but it can still power on and play games no...
  6. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim red ring of death: [img] Also there is no display on the tv 19768b19-f2d9-47ea-b34b-2635f3ad9b56
  7. Una luz roja central en mi xbox 360 slim -[Translation - A central red light on my xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Una luz roja central en mi xbox 360 slim -[Translation - A central red light on my xbox 360...: Split from this thread. Hola,tengo el mismo problema ,tengo cobsola,X box,360 s. Enciende en color verde y se coloca roja ,y queda ahi,el cooler,se siente que gira,que podrá ser....
  8. Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console: My Xbox 360 Slim has a green light then it turns to red about 7 seconds after it starts. We have tried removing the hard drive, restarting the motherboard and cleaning it. Is this fixable?...
  9. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...
  10. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...