Xbox 360 Slim Red dot.

Discus and support Xbox 360 Slim Red dot. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I came to my room and turned on my 360, only to see a red dot. I was curious on what cause this. I looked behind the Xbox and discovered that there was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xTheOneFreeMan, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Xbox 360 Slim Red dot.

I came to my room and turned on my 360, only to see a red dot. I was curious on what cause this. I looked behind the Xbox and discovered that there was lliquid under under the Xbox. I was confused as I never put any liquids near the console and suddenly
    this happens. I apologize if there is post about this already, but I would appreciate some help on what to do next. I also unplugged everything to make sure.

:)

xTheOneFreeMan, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

Hello,

The solid red dot on an Xbox 360 slim usually indicates a malfunctioning component with your console. Phone Xbox support in your region or use the following address to set up a repair.

support.xbox.com/.../repair-process

For further info regarding the red dot on your console, I would reccomend reading this article -

www.consoledoctor.co.uk/.../red-dot-of-death

Hope this helps you Xbox 360 Slim Red dot. :)

SupaSoreBeaver1, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Holy Mohle
    Holy Mohle Guest
    My xbox got the "red dot of death"

I have the 4 GB Xbox 360 Slim, it was sent in and repaired for the red dot. Will it keep happening? What was the original problem? Thanks.

Holy Mohle, Jan 3, 2014
  4. Xbox 360 Slim Red dot.

I have been having the same problem but no liquid but i have not checked though

QuirkyLeek38908, Mar 29, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there QuirkyLeek38908!

Sorry to hear about the similar issue. Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread detailing the issue along with steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support tailored for you! Xbox 360 Slim Red dot. :)

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  6. SupaSoreBeaver1 Win User

Solid Red Dot on Xbox Slim

7. THEOWENKILLER Win User

360 slim

The slim shows a red dot not a red ring.
  8. Mister Ohnaka Win User

360 slim - red dot

Hi Johnson,

I have just replied to this other thread you commented in, but allow me to answer your specific question here.

If the console light is red, and while powered on the power supply light is
    green, the
    power supply is at fault.

Here is how to Order a new Xbox 360 power supply from our online service center.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have any further questions.
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

Red Dot on 360 Slim

don't sent it for repairs take it back to the store you got it from most decent stores give you 30 to 90 days to return.
  10. ROBIN H 25 Win User

red dot on xbox 360

my xbox 360 turns red with an E82 error on screen......tried different HDMI and also different TV...please help
    The red dot seems like an Xbox 360 slim model, if it's like the same post as in this link....

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/rrod/07b1e276-4965-4c91-836a-005684ba20af

It looks like it's the Red Dot of Death, if it's a solid red dot, it's Hardware Failure as in the console has died,

Best option would be to upgrade to an Xbox One / S / X, or to save up and wait until late November - December for the Xbox Series S / X.
Thema:

Xbox 360 Slim Red dot.

1. Xbox 360 Slim Red dot. - Similar Threads - 360 Slim Red

2. My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 slim has a green light when not plugged into tv, but turns red when plugged...: I recently changed the thermal paste on this console and the fan sounds so much better, its no longer at max speed constantly, but when I plug the HDMI cable into the tv it turns the console light...
  3. Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot on Xbox 360 Slim: I tried using my Xbox 360 Slim again and whenever I turn it on, it has a red dot in the middle of the power button. Is there anything I can do? 3dc62722-d00b-4a5a-b492-cfc03b067815
  4. My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My X-Box 360 slim has a solid red light.: My xbox 360 slime has a solid red light. The fan seems to turn on but doesnt spin. Is there any way to fix it? Its also not showing any picture on my tv. 8bacd4cf-68e7-4306-b4a1-49aa5bd89f47
  5. Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick Turning Red -Is it the console, the power brick, or the voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim Power Brick Turning Red -Is it the console, the power brick, or the voltage?: Hi, I'm pretty new to the community. This is my first post. I have an Xbox 360 Slim and had received it through a friend. I'm not sure how old it is, but it can still power on and play games no...
  6. Xbox 360 slim red ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim red ring of death: [img] Also there is no display on the tv 19768b19-f2d9-47ea-b34b-2635f3ad9b56
  7. Una luz roja central en mi xbox 360 slim -[Translation - A central red light on my xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Una luz roja central en mi xbox 360 slim -[Translation - A central red light on my xbox 360...: Split from this thread. Hola,tengo el mismo problema ,tengo cobsola,X box,360 s. Enciende en color verde y se coloca roja ,y queda ahi,el cooler,se siente que gira,que podrá ser....
  8. Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Slim green to red dot on console: My Xbox 360 Slim has a green light then it turns to red about 7 seconds after it starts. We have tried removing the hard drive, restarting the motherboard and cleaning it. Is this fixable?...
  9. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...
  10. Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Ring of Death or Red Dot NEED HELP (Xbox 360 Slim): Ok, so I have a Xbox 360 Slim, and everyone told me that my xbox won't ever get the red ring of death. Well, I have had it for a couple of years now, and at late November of 2017, my xbox 360 slim...